Blow Out Deal on Plate Carriers!!!!

Got me the Mayhem is Ranger Green for $33.08.....Good deal!!! I wish I had woken up earlier some $3-$400 packs were going for $28

Last edited:
Glad you guys were able to get the deal! I also picked up a small wheeled load out bag (ranger green), advanced load out bag (ranger green) and a range bag (atacs). I couldn't help it, absolute amazing prices!

I can't tell what these colors are.. I'm figuring Ranger green is like OD. ABU is the standard AF camo. ATACS is another Army camo (Google Image Searched)?

edit: I think I've done enough googling to figure out what color is what.. nevermind.. Frustrating as crap not seeing the item in the correct color (or let alone any photo of the item).

Last edited:
I can't tell what these colors are.. I'm figuring Ranger green is like OD. ABU is the standard AF camo. ATACS is another Army camo (Google Image Searched)?

edit: I think I've done enough googling to figure out what color is what.. nevermind.. Frustrating as crap not seeing the item in the correct color (or let alone any photo of the item).

ATACS is airman something or other I believe. Not bad looking actually. I picked up a couple Rampage releasable carriers, good deal.

EDIT: Nah, you were right, I was thinking ABU, my bad.

Last edited:
they are saying some of these bags are worth over $400, is this really true?.....seems like they are inflating the price to show a large discount but really just selling them for what they are worth

they are saying some of these bags are worth over $400, is this really true?.....seems like they are inflating the price to show a large discount but really just selling them for what they are worth

No I check some other sites like Amazon and optics planet and the prices seem true. I picked up three bags, a plate carrier and a Streamlight and weapon mount!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!

they must be quality then, the empty medic pack is $479, i think thats more than a new empty military med pack...let me know how the bags are

No I check some other sites like Amazon and optics planet and the prices seem true. I picked up three bags, a plate carrier and a Streamlight and weapon mount!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!

The prices are accurate. TAG is high quality stuff, lifetime no questions asked warranty too.

L/XL is on backorder for that one, but check out the rest of their clearance section. They seem to have a bunch of stuff left at very cheap prices.

The sizing on that one is for the plate sizes you plan to use, not body size. Read the descript. There is one left in Army combat as of this moment.

Back
Top Bottom