Bloomberg's new club

Some of them get the biggie size at the fast food joint, probably multiple. If they are going to be bloomy bitches, shouldn't they listen to their over lord on everything?

Newtown and those grave dancing parents didn't move the needle, these tools won't. Btw, the giant fat black lady, her daughter is the one killed by gang cross fire in Chicago last year, that would be no guns allowed chicago. So tell me fatty, how well did the gun laws/bans in chicago work to stop the criminals.

Some of them get the biggie size at the fast food joint, probably multiple. If they are going to be bloomy bitches, shouldn't they listen to their over lord on everything?

Newtown and those grave dancing parents didn't move the needle, these tools won't. Btw, the giant fat black lady, her daughter is the one killed by gang cross fire in Chicago last year, that would be no guns allowed chicago. So tell me fatty, how well did the gun laws/bans in chicago work to stop the criminals.
The grave dancers pushed too hard and too fast.

Incrementalism has been much more effective and that's what he aims to do.

It's very concerning, however, that these Statists are polarizing the argument such that you are either for Government Control or you are a "domestic terrorist". That is the plan and goal, and their platform will soon outwardly be that of sacrificing individual liberty for (perceived) safety for the masses through forceful confiscation.

It's very concerning, however, that these Statists are polarizing the argument such that you are either for Government Control or you are a "domestic terrorist". That is the plan and goal, and their platform will soon outwardly be that of sacrificing individual liberty for (perceived) safety for the masses through forceful confiscation.
As they say, "we have to go through this to get through this..."

Doesn't make it fun, but he is doing us a favor and radicalizing his element which will alienate "the middle".

We have a better chance of banning all the bad guys than banning all the guns in America. These people are delusional if they think taking away gun rights for law abiding citizens will make them safer from "people who shoot other people with guns"*.
*They don't seem to pay attention to laws very well.

Well, the moms demand rally at the nra meeting this weekend flopped. I honestly enjoy watching their entire movement slowly die

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Only what I've seen on twitter. They advertised for months. They had maybe 300 show. No idea how many were actual members. They did bus people in though

Only what I've seen on twitter. They advertised for months. They had maybe 300 show. No idea how many were actual members. They did bus people in though

Just saw a pic of the crowd on Twitter, no way that was 300 people like they're claiming. Maybe 150 or so. Not very impressive for a national protest.

They advertised for months. They were sure that they would turn the nra out on its ear. Guess that doesn't happen-even though 74% of nra members support them (so they claim). For having 1.5 million followers, according to them, they only get a 0.01% turnout-and that's on a good day. Sad panda is sad

Back
Top Bottom