• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomberg's Gun Control rally lists Tsarnaev as a victim of gun violence

Just more manipulation of data by the antis. No surprise here. In fact pointing this out could help discredit them. These are the same people that count 18 and 19 year olds as "children" when it comes to gun violence and don't seperate out legal vs. illegal guns, consider suicides and gang bangers in the "gun violence" stats. As if forcing legal gun owners to purchase liability insurance would stop gang-bangers from shooting people [thinking]

Lies, manipulation, propaganda and scare tactics are their game.

hopefully this hits the news, maybe it will open peoples' eyes to the bullshit here.

It will hit the news alright. I can already see the headline: "Gun-Rights Supporters Disrespect Victim of Gun Violence by Calling Him A Terrorist".

Yeah, poor guy was just sitting around minding his own business, living off an ebt card.... And out of the blue, a gun jumps up and kills him!! How many more must die!!??

Any of our NH brethren know some media outlet to send this to that would actually report on it?

Remember, criminals are a HUGE constituency and the Democratic Party has pandered to this voting bloc for quite awhile. Doesn't really surprise me.

Just more manipulation of data by the antis. No surprise here. In fact pointing this out could help discredit them. These are the same people that count 18 and 19 year olds as "children" when it comes to gun violence and don't seperate out legal vs. illegal guns, consider suicides and gang bangers in the "gun violence" stats. As if forcing legal gun owners to purchase liability insurance would stop gang-bangers from shooting people [thinking]

Lies, manipulation, propaganda and scare tactics are their game.

You forgot the Police, any criminal killed by Police is counted in the number of people killed by guns.

If they had Tsarnav or however you spell his name... Did they say Adam Lanza too??? That would be just as ridiculous I would think...

I would love to win the lottery so I could afford to buy a dew buses of my own, fill the "bloomturd mobiles" with a mobile shooting range of my own offering anyone of any age,race or sex to experience both the enjoyment of lernig to shoot but a few actual facts to go along with it.

My guess in an experiment like that, there would be one very popular bus and another very quite bus ( morning the loss of terrorists)

Few "massacres" have been executed by individuals who owned guns, legally. Using incidents like Sandy Hook shows that the true nature is disarmament under the guise of safety. These people do not belong here.

Few "massacres" have been executed by individuals who owned guns, legally. Using incidents like Sandy Hook shows that the true nature is disarmament under the guise of safety. These people do not belong here.

but if his mother didn't own guns and allow her mentally ill son access to them , the whole thing could have been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom