Bloomberg slanders gun law victim

[grin]
This could be a get out of jail free card. If you convict me of your stupid ass gun law, I will sue the living daylights out of you for slander. Your move Bloomberg.

Bloombugger is a douche. When will get bored with NY and move on. Not soon enough. This shit is ridiculous.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I hope they sue the living f*** out of the city.

The hell with the city. That just puts the pain on the taxpayers that live there. This seems to me like a case of an individual slandering another individual. That calls for suing the individual responsible. This woman likely has a line of lawyers around the block looking for a chance to make their name in getting a big judgement against Bloomberg of which they get 30% plus fees.

As mayor he represents the city. He made his stupid ass slanderous comments as Mayor in front of reporters. He and the city both need a lesson in manners and if it costs NYC taxpayers money, good. I hope she gets the best lawyer she can and they are welcome to their 33%. It is the only recourse for people who have been wronged as she and others have been.

The hell with the city. That just puts the pain on the taxpayers that live there. This seems to me like a case of an individual slandering another individual. That calls for suing the individual responsible. This woman likely has a line of lawyers around the block looking for a chance to make their name in getting a big judgement against Bloomberg of which they get 30% plus fees.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Positively despicable. He's going to lose a bundle of his pocket change.

Sent via tapatalk on the Yugo of droids.

As far as the citizens not being responsible for the idiots actions - they voted for him so they deserve whatever they get - Maybe they will think before voting next time

Going to take another side of this, I do believe that the guns laws are in need of reworking and Bloomberg was totally wrong. What I do not like about this is that as gun owners we should know the laws of the other states that we will be traveling to. If she had taken the time to do just that she would not have been in any trouble. We as gun owners should be doing everything to be responsible owners and not to do that just makes us look bad. Until we can get the laws changed those in effect now are what we have to follow.

Back
Top Bottom