Bloomberg Attacking Dems

“If Democrats want to keep control of the Senate, what I would suggest is that they have all of their members vote for things that the public wants,” he said in the interview. “And if they don’t do that, the voters should elect different senators who will listen to them. That’s what democracy is all about.”

How come he wasn't this vocal about voting politicians out of office after the Obamacare bill?

“In Alaska, having a New York mayor tell us what to do? The guy who wants to ban Big Gulps?” Mr. Begich asked incredulously. “If anything, it might help me,” he added.

[rofl]

“In Alaska, having a New York mayor tell us what to do? The guy who wants to ban Big Gulps?” Mr. Begich asked incredulously. “If anything, it might help me,” he added.

He is a mayor!! Not a king!!! The man must have some brain damage. Banning the Big Gulp!!! We surly do not need him spouting off telling the rest of the country what to do.
He should just crawl back into his hole!!!
We have a president that already think he is a king!!!!

What a toolbox. Even his own party, although afraid to come right out and say it, doesn't like this guy. He is arrogance embodied in an ivory tower.

He's clearly not a democrat. See?

fuhrer-bloomberg-health-nazi.jpg

I saw him on TV, and I swear to god, I shit you not, he had the guts to say that he supported the 2nd amendment. Made me almost gag.

Thank god he is term limited in NY. Although I fear his efforts more when he is no longer restrained by the ethical requirements of office. (yea I know - thats a joke - but you know what I mean.)

At this point his notoriety and money are stronger tools than his role as mayor. He's showing he can buy favors by saying "if you don't do what I say, my rich friends and I won't give you any money". People know the name and he'll make sure he stays a relevant player in the country's political system. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid I'm not.

eat your own, yes, they are delicious, bloomie!

Nom nom nom.

He is a mayor!! Not a king!!! The man must have some brain damage. Banning the Big Gulp!!! We surly do not need him spouting off telling the rest of the country what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

What, He doesn't have enough funds to keep doing it on his own with the rest of the crony Mayors including Menino? F---k him!

Back
Top Bottom