Bloomberg $10 Million Anti-Gun Super Bowl Ad

It's a free country. Why do you care what a man chooses to do during a song?

Or is it just that you don't agree with what they're protesting?

If 2a supporters chose that tactic, would you still complain and say you're never going to shoot again?

I guess for you that avatar is a self portrait.

Hush now. Some people like this type of avatar,
giphy.gif

For others, their tastes lean this way,
31313.jpg

Who are we to judge? [smile]

Back to the topic. In all seriousness @Cap , with few exceptions 2A supporters are highly patriotic. Even if not happy with the government, too damn many of us have received folded flags off the coffins of grandparents, parents, siblings, or friends. Speaking for myself, I don't care for 'woke theater' that disrespects a symbol of such sacrifice. Your comparison doesn't make sense.

Sheep conform and do what everyone else does (stand for anthem). It takes balls to turn right when everyone else is turning left (kneel).

Whether I agree with them or not doesn't matter. They kneel because they believe it brings attention to an injustice in the country, which it did. Its peaceful, its nonviolent - so it doesn't bother me.

2A supporters may be "patriotic", but they are often just as guilty as "the other side" in thinking they should control how other people act.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, bloomberg sucks.

Aren't there any billionaire second amendment folks that can counter Bloomturd's ads? There has to be.

Maybe Zuckerburg will save us!

Left-wing billionaire George Soros argued that control of Facebook should be wrested from CEO Mark Zuckerberg because he wants President Trump reelected. /sarcasm

Story

Is he really going to get anywhere with his main message being a restriction of the bill of rights?

He doesn't care about actually succeeding, he's using his presidential run as a platform to push his bullshit and probably for networking purposes. Presidential candidates, even relatively
meaningless ones, get free press. On top of that he probably has a bunch of idiot donors so he only has to spend so much of his own money doing it.

Also by playing the emo angle, he is pandering to wobblies to get them to suck for bullshit like UBC and ERPO. He is doing this bullshit to try to move gun control back into the
mainstream again, and make it relevant, woke, whatever you want to call it, after it largely being irrelevant since the 90s.

-Mike

Sheep conform and do what everyone else does (stand for anthem). It takes balls to turn right when everyone else is turning left (kneel).

Whether I agree with them or not doesn't matter. They kneel because they believe it brings attention to an injustice in the country, which it did. Its peaceful, its nonviolent - so it doesn't bother me.

2A supporters may be "patriotic", but they are often just as guilty as "the other side" in thinking they should control how other people act.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, bloomberg sucks.

On one hand I believe in their right to conduct such a protest without being swept up in a 'kidnap van' or being sent to gulag. However, I'm still going to find it foul and distasteful enough to withdraw any possible support of them and the organization that condones if not supports such behavior. A bit like when Gillette sh!t the bed with their 'woke' man-bashing commercial. Nobody asking for legislation to censor the content, we just vote with our wallets. In the case of the Superbowl, it's voting with viewership which impacts the NFL and TV affiliate's wallet. Viewership is the currency of TV broadcasting, and the stats will drive future behavior.

On to the Superbowl issue: If true that the NFL rejected a 2A commercial yet allowed Bloomturd's anti-2A commercial, there might actually be legal grounds for a case.

Maybe Zuckerburg will save us!

Left-wing billionaire George Soros argued that control of Facebook should be wrested from CEO Mark Zuckerberg because he wants President Trump reelected. /sarcasm

Story
Soros is just pissed that anyone with cash can spray-pollute political garbage all over faceplant..... [rofl] Sucks for them when left-rhetoric has such poor memetic value that its not as
useful as propaganda.... [rofl]

-Mike

On to the Superbowl issue: If true that the NFL rejected a 2A commercial yet allowed Bloomturd's anti-2A commercial, there might actually be legal grounds for a case.

An interesting point..... NFL: 'Daniel Defense ad wasn’t banned by us, we never reviewed ad' (VIDEO)

NFL says it doesn't review the ads and its based off the network..... but then this blame game gets passed around, and Fox says that they dont approve ads that dont meet the NFL
guidelines blah blah blah...

Interestingly, a claim was made that in 2013 there was a DD ad and a Shitberg (MAIG) ad. go figure.

-Mike

An interesting point..... NFL: 'Daniel Defense ad wasn’t banned by us, we never reviewed ad' (VIDEO)

NFL says it doesn't review the ads and its based off the network..... but then this blame game gets passed around, and Fox says that they dont approve ads that dont meet the NFL

Interestingly, a claim was made that in 2013 there was a DD ad and a Shitberg (MAIG) ad. go figure.

-Mike

Now there's a defense- "I did not discriminate against that job candidate. I never interviewed that job candidate!"

An associate of mine recently said this, "Bloomberg might be in deep trouble. It currently looks like he will get 0 delegates in California. Under CA rules you need to get at least 15% of the vote to be awarded delegates. He is currently polling ~5%. "
he's passed Liawatha in Iowa and NH I think.

Let him spend $200 million I haven't watched any NFL games let alone the 50+ Super Bowls. Actually I watch zero sports on TV have never been a sports fan,yes I know blaspheme for a resident of Ma.

-Mike

If the 2013 one is the one I'm thinking of, it never aired during the Superbowl. It was posted on YouTube and I think 2/3 of the hits it got came from the thread that was posted here about it. It featured Mumbles (Menino) and Bloomberg arguing over stupid shit then saying "but the one thing we agree upon is destroying civil rights".

Elitist vs the serfs..
Disarm any opposition that is a threat to you being in a position of power..

They are afraid of us, they can not stand the thought of the poor people having the means and will to expose them for what they really are.

So they manitpulate all messages in every form of media to condition the serfs into believing that they care about our well being and are only looking out for our best interest.
I give him credit, a lot of the serfs and most so called edumaketed college peoples buy it hook, line and sinker...
Little do they know, history is repeating itself.
Except instead of the likes of Stalin and Hitler it will be our very own Bloomberg.

At some point in the near future only the criminals in the US will be truely free!

Last edited:
Interesting... the little boy in the commercial was actually a 20 year old gang member. Sounds like Travon who looked so cute 8 years prior.
His stats don't add up either because he is counting adults who die from "gun violence".

Folks, Do as you will, I have not watched a NFL game since the kneeling shit started and the HMFIC did nothing about it. I am not about to start watching now. Of Course you can't convince enough people to do that, but for me, I know that I didn't contribute the Bullshit.
+1. NFL died for me on that day. Scumbags.

Let him spend $200 million I haven't watched any NFL games let alone the 50+ Super Bowls. Actually I watch zero sports on TV have never been a sports fan,yes I know blaspheme for a resident of Ma.
Not really. I won't be watching one hour of football and 3-4 hours of commercials. I don't turn the TV on to watch commercials. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom