• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloods gangbangers visit walpole

Lol. Thought you meant they 'visited' here...

1587505927746.png

Last edited:
Is anybody even remotely surprised that some sh*tbag from some sh*tburg city ventured outside the grid to conduct his business?

This is like page 10, one paragraph size news story on an average day.

Is anybody even remotely surprised that some sh*tbag from some sh*tburg city ventured outside the grid to conduct his business?

This is like page 10, one paragraph size news story on an average day.
It just hits close to home, not much of this in this area, but with all the New Huge apartment housing complexes built with all the new arrivals, word gets out let’s rob here too !
A talk with any local police person would enlighten the Uber liberals I’m shur.

It just hits close to home, not much of this in this area, but with all the New Huge apartment housing complexes built with all the new arrivals, word gets out let’s rob here too !
A talk with any local police person would enlighten the Uber liberals I’m shur.

No I get you, wasn’t attacking. It still amazes me though that people who live in quiet areas sometimes still see no need to lock their cars at night or even their doors during the day. Some of my own family members for that matter. f***ing clueless “it won’t happen here” attitude.

First rule of thumb; ain’t nothing worth stealing in their own neighborhood cuz they’ll get shot over it sooner or later. Go to whiteyville and take whatever you want, better stuff, lots of non-violent people who are scared of color, and mostly unarmed.

Not sure where you guys are going with this, but I’d have to say it’s better than being the catcher in this instance.
I was curious if he was wearing vertical or horizontal 'Pinstripes'...?

1587507480703.png
1587507518285.png

In the 70's, I went with my Dad to the prison to deliver a load of steel and aluminum for the shops. I had to wait across 1A until he came out. Dogs and guards checked every inch of the truck and trailer before he could leave. Always a creepy place.

In the 70's, I went with my Dad to the prison to deliver a load of steel and aluminum for the shops. I had to wait across 1A until he came out. Dogs and guards checked every inch of the truck and trailer before he could leave. Always a creepy place.
Sucks getting whistled at, don't it...?

Very creepy. As a kid everytime my Father drove by the place I prayed that we never broke down.

Back in the 1970s I had to go in (B-Block with the lifers) for some Jaycee meetings and going thru the airlock was super-creepy. Watching the guards ventilate a large cake before it was allowed in was "interesting". Thankfully, this was a few years before I became a police officer.

Back
Top Bottom