• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bill of sale of lowers

I sold two pre-Healey lowers. One was from an NES group buy. The proof that I provided was the print-out of the group buy list of buyers showing that I paid for two prior to a date some 7 yrs prior to the AG's BS. Buyers are worried (about nothing), so proof is helpful. This is what the AG's objective was . . . FUD would dry up sales/transfers/builds and reduce the number of guns in MA. It worked! :mad:

This! Per MGL the onus is on the DA. In reality the way it really works is that they charge, let you hang out to dry for a year or two prior to a trial and then it is up to your lawyer to prove that the charges are BS.

And it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve watched a lawyer drag his/her heels making you wait it out.

what difference does it make
none of this is written in the MGL
if you're needing to prove the date of lower sale then your problems and legal fees will be far larger than this
build up your rifles and enjoy
THIS RIGHT HERE!!! Sorry for yelling, but her notice was total BS...we can come out now the coast is clear.

unfortunately never got any bill off sales from seller
op, you get the same deal every green member gets...a fabulous support system when you go to jail. guaranteed every month to have one of us visit and you get $12 deposited in your commissary account quarterly. no one can say we don't take care of our own.

op, you get the same deal every green member gets...a fabulous support system when you go to jail. guaranteed every month to have one of us visit and you get $12 deposited in your commissary account quarterly. no one can say we don't take care of our own.
So, cite the law that says that you can't buy a new AR lower today. Jack.

For a few years prior to Healey's BS, I had a factory-built Bushmaster AR-15 .22LR (upper was purpose-built as .22LR) listed here for sale. After her BS, I had 3 or 4 people saying that they wanted to buy it. BUT, even after I gave them the AGO signed Email that stated that .22LR was exempt from her BS, they backed out and some actually told me "yes, but she could change her mind and I don't want the AG coming to my door and arresting me"! [rofl] [rofl] I kid you not!!

I finally sold it to one of my students from my Mass Gun Law by and for Non-Lawyers Seminar. And I ended up selling it for LESS than I originally listed it for, not hyper-inflated when one considers that it came with 5 proprietary Bushmaster mags (I was told the generic ones would not work).

New business venture: Pre-Healey sales receipts with custom serial number and caliber options $500, and only $499 for green members. if only I new how to Photoshop. I've sold plenty of vehicles with a hand written non notarized bill of sale.. Even have a third party witness sign if it makes you feel better. Just build the damn things and put them in your safe all oiled up and ready to go to range day once a year. Burden of proof isn't on you and is only relevant if state crime lab has your rifle i.e. defensive situation. And if your tricked out safe queen operator AR is the first thing you go for in that type of situation you may want to go back to basics. Me? I start with whats on my hip then my boot or reload. If that doesn't fix the problem, Your pre/post AR isn't going to help much and by that point you wont have to worry about a piece of paper. To everyone's point-you can only break a law if its actually a law. No disrespect OP, just venting. Build, shoot, repeat.

Back
Top Bottom