• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden to Sign Expansive EO Today on Background Checks

I think we are quickly reaching the point of mass civil disobedience at this point even here in Massachusetts. If the dems don't want to respect the constitution then what good are more laws and more laws? The only people being harmed are the innocent. At some point we're all going to be in Walmart with an AR15 on our shoulders. That will be quite a day.
What is stopping you?

Just look at antifa for a second. They push the boundaries of legal vs illegal right to the edge but don't cross the boundary.
I'm not sure if we have different definitions of illegal, but I saw a whole lot of rioting, looting, arson, battery, assault, destruction of property, and a whole slew of other violent and unlawful acts committed routinely by this group against everyone from innocent bystanders to journailists, to police officers over the past few years in this country. And they have a long history of doing the same illegal, violent, terrorist acts all across Europe. Am I missing something here?

I'm not sure if we have different definitions of illegal, but I saw a whole lot of rioting, looting, arson, battery, assault, destruction of property, and a whole slew of other violent and unlawful acts committed routinely by this group against everyone from innocent bystanders to journailists, to police officers over the past few years in this country. And they have a long history of doing the same illegal, violent, terrorist acts all across Europe. Am I missing something here?

Yes but was that antifa? Or did antifa just stand by and let it happen so as to enable "reparations" or some other nonsense. They stop police from going in by lighting fireworks meanwhile other criminals do the looting. That's why they are being acquitted. You have to be willing to look at the whole thing honestly. I'm not saying that they don't have dirty hands or they aren't enablers of violence I'm pointing out that often times they will push right to the very boundary of the law.

What is stopping you?
Because people don't cooperate and too many people are fully vested in tribal politics. I'm saying f*ck the tribal poltics and find commonality with other people even if we only agree on one thing and one thing only. When that happens and everyone decides that civil disobedience is the new rule, then the government will be afraid. Instead we all fight over who dropped the soap in the transgender shower and the government just chips away.

You know just today I was tweeting at a communist on Twitter who gets it a lot better than tribal right wingers do.

I think we are quickly reaching the point of mass civil disobedience at this point even here in Massachusetts. If the dems don't want to respect the constitution then what good are more laws and more laws? The only people being harmed are the innocent.
I think you are right. A case in point is the non-resident LTC for MA. I know a lot of people, including myself, who go through the hoops every year and pay the $100 to legally carry a firearm. Several others have posted about submitting renewals in February, but not having interviews until late summer, when their LTC's expire in the spring or early summer. I called to check on mine, and was told they were scheduling for September (I submitted in February, for a July expiration. That was from last year's renewal, when it expired in February, and the application was submitted the previous year!). If you are always going to be expired for half of the year, what's the point in getting one? People will either not carry (I'm sure MA is hoping for that) or carry illegally, like before LTC's were more common.

Yes but was that antifa? Or did antifa just stand by and let it happen so as to enable "reparations" or some other nonsense. They stop police from going in by lighting fireworks meanwhile other criminals do the looting. That's why they are being acquitted. You have to be willing to look at the whole thing honestly. I'm not saying that they don't have dirty hands or they aren't enablers of violence I'm pointing out that often times they will push right to the very boundary of the law.
So, yes that was antifa in as much that antifa is made up of those who claim to be antifa and those who claim to be antifa were doing those things.

Next, lighting fireworks to obstruct police from being able to stop criminals from looting is a crime.

They're being acquitted because leftist judges appointed by the same leftists that fund antifa are acquitting them.

Next, you actually are saying they you're not saying they don't have dirty hands and that they aren't enablers of violence because you literally just said they stop short of doing that which is illegal.

Finally, as we've demonstrated they are pushing beyond the boundary of the law and that is illegal.

Last edited:
Because people don't cooperate and too many people are fully vested in tribal politics. I'm saying f*ck the tribal poltics and find commonality with other people even if we only agree on one thing and one thing only. When that happens and everyone decides that civil disobedience is the new rule, then the government will be afraid. Instead we all fight over who dropped the soap in the transgender shower and the government just chips away.

You know just today I was tweeting at a communist on Twitter who gets it a lot better than tribal right wingers do.
My question is what is stopping you from going out and doing those things you want others to do? The civil disobedience, wearing your AR15 in walmart, etc. Or did I miss your point? Are you stating that people should go out and do that or are you saying that is a bad result that will happen if things don't settle down? Honest question.

What does your communist twitter friend "get" better than what "tribal right wingers" do?

Last edited:
Joe did you happen to run a background check on these guys?
Those look like American "assault" rifles, of which you left 300,000 plus or minus when you got out of Afghanistan with your tail between your legs.
Taliban 01.jpg

My question is what is stopping you from going out and doing those things you want others to do? The civil disobedience, wearing your AR15 in walmart, etc. Or did I miss your point? Are you stating that people should go out and do that or are you saying that is a bad result that will happen if things don't settle down? Honest question.

What does your communist twitter friend "get" better than what "tribal right wingers" do?

It's called strength in numbers. One armed person in a store is easy to take out. 100 armed people in a store is impossible to take out. Like I've been saying the government fears cooperation more than anything because their entire ethos is based on tribal politics. "Hate the other guy because I said so. That other guy is the bad guy, he's trying to hurt you. etc, etc etc."

Back
Top Bottom