Biden to Sign Expansive EO Today on Background Checks

It's called strength in numbers. One armed person in a store is easy to take out. 100 armed people in a store is impossible to take out. Like I've been saying the government fears cooperation more than anything because their entire ethos is based on tribal politics. "Hate the other guy because I said so. That other guy is the bad guy, he's trying to hurt you. etc, etc etc."
The Leftists fear free speech, uncensored internet and armed law abiding Conservative white folks which explains their hatred of Trump and the Deplorables. Trump had the balls to call them out for what they are, anti-American Elitists who want to destroy the country. They have no problem with armed violent black criminals thou because they believe it's payback for white supremacy. Their fatal flaw is that they believe they are immune from the violence/retribution because they push nonsense like reparations, affirmative action and entitlements. As more affluent white folks flee Dem run cities they become more vulnerable to the consequences of their actions.

It's called strength in numbers. One armed person in a store is easy to take out. 100 armed people in a store is impossible to take out. Like I've been saying the government fears cooperation more than anything because their entire ethos is based on tribal politics. "Hate the other guy because I said so. That other guy is the bad guy, he's trying to hurt you. etc, etc etc."

What does your communist twitter friend "get" better than what "tribal right wingers" do?

The Leftists fear free speech, uncensored internet and armed law abiding Conservative white folks which explains their hatred of Trump and the Deplorables. Trump had the balls to call them out for what they are, anti-American Elitists who want to destroy the country. They have no problem with armed violent black criminals thou because they believe it's payback for white supremacy. Their fatal flaw is that they believe they are immune from the violence/retribution because they push nonsense like reparations, affirmative action and entitlements. As more affluent white folks flee Dem run cities they become more vulnerable to the consequences of their actions.

Communist ideology can only exist with extreme censorship. Shits dumb and doesn't work.

Trump isn't going to do anything except make the lives of the wealthiest people in the world a little better. He's proven that he's a toothless lion. The only thing he did for which I am grateful is influenced the courts in a way that has not happened since the civil war. Have you ever read what the real leftists say? "liberals get the bullet too". They don't care about democrats. The appeal of democrats, right here, right now, is the professional class. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, professors. That is the dem party of today. I work with people who live in PA with PhDs and they voted for Fetterman knowing full well that the guy is a walking vegetable. People like me with good college educations and 6 figure+ jobs. That's why the democratic party is becoming increasingly white and wealthy. If you're making a million dollars a years and the dems want a few hundred for reparations, what's the harm right? It's just a little less gas in the yacht. The leftists (I mean the communists and such) are just as censored as the right. I've seen it myself on twitter. I've personally witnessed dems pouncing on and belittling communist party USA people. What is being battled is the uniparty (dems, repubs) being propped by my coworkers and others like them. They have the world on a string and they want to keep it that way. "The world is yours". Remember that slogan from the movie Scarface? Well that applies to the professional class. People who run departments, agencies, school systems, etc. They own fabulous homes, live a good life and they aren't going to give it up freely. The second amendment is not meant for everyone they would argue, it's meant for them. What's a thousand dollar fee for an LTC when you make $1 million a year. It's peanuts. These are people who want to control the narrative because way too many people are pigging out at the trough making mountains of cash. I watched a new VP get hired at my company and 4 months later he hired all of his buddies at their previous job. Why? Cash. We all want it and some people get buckets of it.

I know this is going to sound like commie 101 coming out of me, but it's class warfare. The people who are moving into the highest echelons of corporate, academic and governmental America are the ones who want the world cemented in place just the way it is. If you're not in the club then you're out. They have stocks invested in these companies and want their returns. People like me suckle at the teat of the ultra wealthy. We make them happy, we make them profitable, we make tough decisions and in return are rewarded handsomely.

I haven't been to SF in a long time but I spent enough time there to see how the libs live. They just walk right over a homeless person on the sidewalk as if there were a crack in the concrete as long as no one is stopping them from getting their $15 soy latte. This has nothing to do with crimes or anything. These are people who read CNN they have no idea of how the world works and frankly they don't want to know because they're too busy making buckets of cash. They don't care all. They are thinking of work, yoga and some chardonnay by the fireplace and hanging out at their friends lake house for the weekend. I see so many of these kinds of people down in RI. I have them for neighbors. Westerly is one of the crime free zones probably in the country because it's all wealth. They don't care about the poor, they don't care about anyone or anything, they just more for themselves and less for everyone else.

I know this beginning to sound like some kind of communist manifesto but I think people trapped in tribal politics don't really realize why they are in tribes any longer. The wagons have been circled because if the carousel ever came to a halt some people will have a horse to sit on. Everyone else is screwed and we're all so dependent on technology today that real survival is slipping away by our need for tech.

Trump isn't going to do anything except make the lives of the wealthiest people in the world a little better. He's proven that he's a toothless lion. The only thing he did for which I am grateful is influenced the courts in a way that has not happened since the civil war. Have you ever read what the real leftists say? "liberals get the bullet too". They don't care about democrats. The appeal of democrats, right here, right now, is the professional class. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, professors. That is the dem party of today. I work with people who live in PA with PhDs and they voted for Fetterman knowing full well that the guy is a walking vegetable. People like me with good college educations and 6 figure+ jobs. That's why the democratic party is becoming increasingly white and wealthy. If you're making a million dollars a years and the dems want a few hundred for reparations, what's the harm right? It's just a little less gas in the yacht. The leftists (I mean the communists and such) are just as censored as the right. I've seen it myself on twitter. I've personally witnessed dems pouncing on and belittling communist party USA people. What is being battled is the uniparty (dems, repubs) being propped by my coworkers and others like them. They have the world on a string and they want to keep it that way. "The world is yours". Remember that slogan from the movie Scarface? Well that applies to the professional class. People who run departments, agencies, school systems, etc. They own fabulous homes, live a good life and they aren't going to give it up freely. The second amendment is not meant for everyone they would argue, it's meant for them. What's a thousand dollar fee for an LTC when you make $1 million a year. It's peanuts. These are people who want to control the narrative because way too many people are pigging out at the trough making mountains of cash. I watched a new VP get hired at my company and 4 months later he hired all of his buddies at their previous job. Why? Cash. We all want it and some people get buckets of it.

I know this is going to sound like commie 101 coming out of me, but it's class warfare. The people who are moving into the highest echelons of corporate, academic and governmental America are the ones who want the world cemented in place just the way it is. If you're not in the club then you're out. They have stocks invested in these companies and want their returns. People like me suckle at the teat of the ultra wealthy. We make them happy, we make them profitable, we make tough decisions and in return are rewarded handsomely.

I haven't been to SF in a long time but I spent enough time there to see how the libs live. They just walk right over a homeless person on the sidewalk as if there were a crack in the concrete as long as no one is stopping them from getting their $15 soy latte. This has nothing to do with crimes or anything. These are people who read CNN they have no idea of how the world works and frankly they don't want to know because they're too busy making buckets of cash. They don't care all. They are thinking of work, yoga and some chardonnay by the fireplace and hanging out at their friends lake house for the weekend. I see so many of these kinds of people down in RI. I have them for neighbors. Westerly is one of the crime free zones probably in the country because it's all wealth. They don't care about the poor, they don't care about anyone or anything, they just more for themselves and less for everyone else.

I know this beginning to sound like some kind of communist manifesto but I think people trapped in tribal politics don't really realize why they are in tribes any longer. The wagons have been circled because if the carousel ever came to a halt some people will have a horse to sit on. Everyone else is screwed and we're all so dependent on technology today that real survival is slipping away by our need for tech.
You are correct, the Dem party has become the party of the over educated White Rich folks but they are a small percentage. The foot soldiers are the college educated white Leftists who buy into the anti-capitalism, anti-Christian, anti-Nuclear Family, anti-Western Civ. ideology because of abortion, Gay/Tranny rights, climate change, etc. and elect the likes of AOC, Omar, Laiwatha, etc. and Antifa/Anarchists and BLM stooges.
Trump stopped Hillary from being elected which would have entrenched the Left with 16 yrs of continuous power and doomed us and our 2A rights would be history.
Imagine Hillary appointing 3 anti-2A Justices to SCOTUS? Bye Bye 2A.
Trump is a wealthy capitalist that believes business and upward mobility are the keys to success, he's not a 2A guy but is a anti-govt, anti-regulation, anti-tax businessman.
He's a fighter for what he believes in which is American Exceptionalism, Capitalism and the Power of the Deal and yes, he gave us 3 Conservative Supreme Court Justices which has sent the Left into mental and physical breakdowns which I thank him for every day.

Last edited:
You are correct, the Dem party has become the party of the over educated White Rich folks but they are a small percentage. The foot soldiers are the college educated white Leftists who buy into the anti-capitalism, anti-Christian, anti-Nuclear Family, anti-Western Civ. ideology because of abortion, Gay/Tranny rights, climate change, etc. and elect the likes of AOC, Omar, Laiwatha, etc. and Antifa/Anarchists and BLM stooges.
Trump stopped Hillary from being elected which would have entrenched the Left with 16 yrs of continuous power and doomed us and our 2A rights would be history.
Imagine Hillary appointing 3 anti-2A Justices to SCOTUS? Bye Bye 2A.
Trump is a wealthy capitalist that believes business and upward mobility are the keys to success, he's not a 2A guy but is a anti-govt, anti-regulation, anti-tax businessman.
He's a fighter for what he believes in which is American Exceptionalism, Capitalism and the Power of the Deal and yes, he gave us 3 Conservative Supreme Court Justices which has sent the Left into mental and physical breakdowns which I thank him for every day.

Man do I have a bridge to sell you. Trump is in it for the same wealthy donors. Why do you think nothing changed? At the beginning of his presidency they had the house, senate and white house and republicans did what republicans are famous for....sitting on their hands and doing nothing. Republicans are just like democrats. They whisper sweet sweet nothings in your ear and deliver nothing and take credit for doing exactly nothing.

As far as the new justices he seated, QED I suppose. We have Bruen but without stopping the lower courts Bruen won't be worth toilet paper. So let's see if SCOTUS has the guts to 'gut' these patently unconstitutional laws. At the end of the day we the people are going to have to decide? Does the constitution still matter and if it does and 2A is real and applies then mass civil disobedience 24/7 is the only way to make them stop. When 5 people in front of these hoplophobes are carrying AKs then they will realize they reaped what they sown.

Dems and repubs are the same thing. They both will sell out your second amendment right for a million donor dollars from Pfizer.
Please remind your communist friend that the house passed an assault weapons bill in 2022. Here are the numbers:

In favor of the ban:

Republicans: 2
Democrats: 212

Against the ban:

Republicans: 204
Democrats: 9

Does this seem like "Dems and repubs are the same thing" to you? It doesn't seem like your communist friend "gets" anything at all, actually. Perhaps you shouldn't look to a communist as someone that has any rational advice to offer anyone. For someone who seems to be so convinced that tribalism is the root of all of our problems, you might do well to accept that there is no greater form of tribalism than communism. Anything but tribalism is frankly not allowed.

I think we are quickly reaching the point of mass civil disobedience at this point even here in Massachusetts. If the dems don't want to respect the constitution then what good are more laws and more laws? The only people being harmed are the innocent. At some point we're all going to be in Walmart with an AR15 on our shoulders. That will be quite a day.
Yeah it'll be lead by all the people who post here worried about getting guns off the "list"

Or maybe by the guy who wanted to make a fixed mag p80 ar

Or by one of the idiots who boycott bcm because they dont ship to mass

F** this patriotic bullsh*t. Flag waving horsesh*t. It means and does nothing. Stand together with anyone who supports gun right, whether they're far right nut jobs or left wing communists. That is the thing, the single thing, that our government is more afraid of than anything else. Groups of people coming together. It sacres them because they can lose control very easily. They can't take all the guns. Cops are not going to rush into a Walmart if there are 500 people carrying ARs in the store.
I'm not trying to be argumentative, but why would they? They've already changed their playbook as witnessed by J6.

They'll let everyone do their thing with a few LEOs/Fedbois mixed into the crowd to stir the shitstorm to get great sound bytes with accompanying footage for the in their pockets news outlets. Once it's over is when they'll strike.

They'll grab everyone's cell phone info from the area, cross reference it with the LTC database, comb though security footage, cruise the parking lot with ALPRs, and grab folks all by their onesies over the next few weeks. 24/7 coverage of crazed gun owners being vilified for the next 10-14 days. New knee jerk regulations will be imposed. Goal accomplished.

Benicio Del Toros character(Alejandro) from Sicario said it best/has the best advice, but I seriously doubt anyone here with a comfy 6 figure lifestyle will walk away from it to move to a more libertarian minded BFE.

We're nothing like the wolves we'd like to imagine ourselves to be(we're far too comfortable for that), the true wolves are the politicians and their enforcers.

The economy has never been this bad in my lifetime. This is just one more nail in the coffin. If this POS is trying to ruin this country, he's well on the way.

Man do I have a bridge to sell you. Trump is in it for the same wealthy donors. Why do you think nothing changed? At the beginning of his presidency they had the house, senate and white house and republicans did what republicans are famous for....sitting on their hands and doing nothing. Republicans are just like democrats. They whisper sweet sweet nothings in your ear and deliver nothing and take credit for doing exactly nothing.

As far as the new justices he seated, QED I suppose. We have Bruen but without stopping the lower courts Bruen won't be worth toilet paper. So let's see if SCOTUS has the guts to 'gut' these patently unconstitutional laws. At the end of the day we the people are going to have to decide? Does the constitution still matter and if it does and 2A is real and applies then mass civil disobedience 24/7 is the only way to make them stop. When 5 people in front of these hoplophobes are carrying AKs then they will realize they reaped what they sown.
So you disagree Trump prevented a Leftist takeover of the govt?
Trump is a wealthy guy who associates with other wealthy guys and girls, that's called capitalism and success.
I never said Trump is/was a gun guy but he's against the swamp, excessive govt. regulation, etc. He has stated that he believes in 2A but when he was elected he had more pressing problems, he wasn't a swamp creature and half of his admin as well as all of the swamp wanted him dead.
Yes he had the House and Senate and the likes of Paul Ryan and McCain sabotaged his agenda!
Trump had the brains to turn over nominations for SCOTUS to the Federalist Society which infuriated the Left.
As far as Lower Courts we'll have to wait and see, even the Leftist Judges will have a hard time ignoring the ruling.
Republicans in DC are swamp creatures and can't/don't adapt to the new Leftist Dems because they believe in the Country and due process and the rules.
Leftists want to blow everything up but don't understand the consequences of their actions.
You call for Civil War which I agree with but it would destroy the country and Putin and Xi would happily step into the void. I don't think Americans would be happy being a 3rd rate/world country.

The economy has never been this bad in my lifetime. This is just one more nail in the coffin. If this POS is trying to ruin this country, he's well on the way.
Dementia Joe doesn't have a clue, he's too busy trying to cover up the trail of the Biden Crime Family.
He's NOT running the country, DR. Jill, Susan Rice, Ron Klein and the rest of the Obama Admin leftovers are in charge.

We're nothing like the wolves we'd like to imagine ourselves to be(we're far too comfortable for that), the true wolves are the politicians and their enforcers.

For the power
Now you're been devoured
By sound waves
Frequency with a deeperly
Creep with me, as I bail through the hood
With unsavory types, most likely no good
In the eyes of society's visor
Even though their enterprises are the crisis
They license been revoked
By the average trench coat
Pulling out so you get smoked
Blahhh
Like hickory sausage
Victory? Come on, it's far from flawless
They ain't God, but their ways is pompous
Thinking they can stomp us with troops and contras
But just let loose a stupid
Monster, unable to be contained
It's too late, they launched it
With no promotion
So now we revolt
And insult they sultan
With explosive voltage

Trump is a wealthy guy who associates with other wealthy guys and girls, that's called capitalism and success.
I never said Trump is/was a gun guy but he's against the swamp, excessive govt. regulation, etc.
Make up your mind.

Truth is, no one succeeds in real estate in NYC, NJ, FL, NV (especially the casino business), without being the swampiest of swamp creature.

What do you mean “imminent”? Its not coming. Its here. Its been here.

Love the smooth brain leftists that say “even if it saves just one life, we should ban guns” while simultaneously turning a blind eye to this waste of oxygen that killed four people including a 72 year old woman and her grand daughter while fleeing the cops. This shit is happening every single day. Americans are robbed, raped, murdered by illegals every single day. US taxpayers are paying $50 million a month just letting the materials from Trump’s border wall construction sit in a pile doing nothing.

Last edited:

President Biden's budget proposal for fiscal year 2024 includes a whopping $1.9 billion for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), a massive increase of millions of dollars from the previous year's budget...
... If approved, Biden's budget would increase funding for the ATF by roughly $200 million, or 13.6%, compared to the fiscal year 2023 budget. It would also mark a $663 million increase, or 50%, from former President Obama's final budget in fiscal year 2017.

So you disagree Trump prevented a Leftist takeover of the govt?
I never said Trump is/was a gun guy but he's against the swamp, excessive govt. regulation, etc. He has stated that he believes in 2A but when he was elected he had more pressing problems, he wasn't a swamp creature and half of his admin as well as all of the swamp wanted him dead.
Yes he had the House and Senate and the likes of Paul Ryan and McCain sabotaged his agenda!
Trump had the brains to turn over nominations for SCOTUS to the Federalist Society which infuriated the Left.
As far as Lower Courts we'll have to wait and see, even the Leftist Judges will have a hard time ignoring the ruling.
Republicans in DC are swamp creatures and can't/don't adapt to the new Leftist Dems because they believe in the Country and due process and the rules.
Leftists want to blow everything up but don't understand the consequences of their actions.
You call for Civil War which I agree with but it would destroy the country and Putin and Xi would happily step into the void. I don't think Americans would be happy being a 3rd rate/world country.

It's not a leftist takeover it's the power mad globalists who want to own the country and bury the constitution in the dirt somewhere. The left runs social institutions like social media, the news outlets, hollywood, sports teams and you want to know something I find hilarious? Right wingers fall right into their trap. Every. Single. Time. "I can't give up watching the patriots, celtics, red sox, etc etc". "Let's go watch the new Marvel superhero movie this weekend". So the left continues to thrive and slow drain out the finances of the right to their benefit because right wing people are f***ing dumb to not see what is being done right in their faces.

As far as Trump he's done. It's over. He couldn't win an election for dog catcher. He wasn't the wunderkind that he made himself out to be. Trump had enormous opportunity to do something and didn't do it. And there's no way I am ever, ever ever going to be a Trump apologist. Watching him parade himself around as the savior of humanity over rushed vaccines that were mandated on people and later turned out to be deadly snake oil is not a place to hoist one's self by the petards. I wanted him to win in 2020 just to see what he would do in a second term and unleashed. Better brace yourself for 4 more years of a brain dead potato head because that's what we are going to have.

If you think republicans are all that a bag of chips then why are gun rights orgs sounding the alarm right now that some republicans plan on voting for more gun control? See they'll sell us all out in exactly .0000000001 nano seconds for donor dollars. The repubs lip service the right, the dems lips service the left and neither side does anything or cares because they do what the donors want, not what's right or wrong. Hell even Charlie Baker, a repub, took everytown donor money and gleefully signed new laws like he was handing out autographs.

I don't want a civil war. I don't want a peaceful divorce. I do realize that we live in a world of horseshoe politics where 2 extremes will kill each other over absolutely literally nothing and both sides (far left and far right) are just reflections of each other in the mirror. The far right is identical in every way to a hard core leftist. They want the same things. I bailed on the 2 parties because they suck. Both of them. Equally. I want them both to fail simultaneously. However the people with the most money in the game will keep the system afloat as long as necessary for personal gain.

Last edited:

So now repubs run the house and I understand the constitution "All new bills for spending originate in the house". Do you think the repubs will vote to reduce the ATF budget just to poke Biden in the eye? No because they're all the same. When I sell a bill that says reduce the agency budget by 50% then I'll start to believe repubs. Otherwise they're just bullsh*tters.

That's because Democrats like my parents REFUSE to admit they will be on the gallows next to people like me.

Every time a Democrat breaks cover and calls me a racist, every time someone tells me I was lucky, every time someone throws the old 'white privilege', I simply reply with 'be careful, Stalin hung everyone but his friends'.

Your parents may think that they will have passed before the truly damaging consequences occur or the hangman busts open their door. Older liberals may may be correct in that they won't experience the brunt of poor political decisions.

For conservatives (especially the younger ones), the timeframe and imperative looks much different.

BTW my extended Democrat family members are in denial as well and have dismissed my concerns for years. They seem to be more like true believers than cynics.

Back
Top Bottom