• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden to Sign Expansive EO Today on Background Checks

Can Biden issue an executive order and ban all semi automatics with a stroke of that mighty pen? How mighty is his EO power?

This was at the bottom of the WH “Fact Sheet:
  • “Advance congressional efforts to prevent the proliferation of firearms undetectable by metal detectors. In recent years, we’ve seen the rise of technology that allows guns to be made with polymers and other materials that are increasingly capable of avoiding detection by metal detectors. President Biden is directing the Attorney General to help Congress modernize and make permanent the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988, which is currently set to expire in December 2023.”
The underlined and bolded part is my emphasis. This would require a majority in both the House and Senate for Biden to sign. Seeing how 3D printing is here to stay, what better way to give the D’s the middle finger than to let this die on the House floor just because the R’s can.

The Left hates taking “no” for an answer and this is one “no” the Right can issue just because the can. They also haven’t met a gun control idea they didn’t like and maybe it’s time to throw some salt in their game and work this from the other angle.

This was at the bottom of the WH “Fact Sheet:
  • “Advance congressional efforts to prevent the proliferation of firearms undetectable by metal detectors. In recent years, we’ve seen the rise of technology that allows guns to be made with polymers and other materials that are increasingly capable of avoiding detection by metal detectors. President Biden is directing the Attorney General to help Congress modernize and make permanent the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988, which is currently set to expire in December 2023.”
The underlined and bolded part is my emphasis. This would require a majority in both the House and Senate for Biden to sign. Seeing how 3D printing is here to stay, what better way to give the D’s the middle finger than to let this die on the House floor just because the R’s can.

The Left hates taking “no” for an answer and this is one “no” the Right can issue just because the can. They also haven’t met a gun control idea they didn’t like and maybe it’s time to throw some salt in their game and work this from the other angle.

Damnit!!!! I've been saving up all month and then some for my Glock 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we are quickly reaching the point of mass civil disobedience at this point even here in Massachusetts. If the dems don't want to respect the constitution then what good are more laws and more laws? The only people being harmed are the innocent. At some point we're all going to be in Walmart with an AR15 on our shoulders. That will be quite a day.

I think we are quickly reaching the point of mass civil disobedience at this point even here in Massachusetts. If the dems don't want to respect the constitution then what good are more laws and more laws? The only people being harmed are the innocent. At some point we're all going to be in Walmart with an AR15 on our shoulders. That will be quite a day.
as much as I wish that day will come - It will never happen in MA or anywhere else. Not enough patriots.

as much as I wish that day will come - It will never happen in MA or anywhere else. Not enough patriots.

F** this patriotic bullsh*t. Flag waving horsesh*t. It means and does nothing. Stand together with anyone who supports gun right, whether they're far right nut jobs or left wing communists. That is the thing, the single thing, that our government is more afraid of than anything else. Groups of people coming together. It sacres them because they can lose control very easily. They can't take all the guns. Cops are not going to rush into a Walmart if there are 500 people carrying ARs in the store.

It’s really not much at all and most exist already.

It directs Attorney General Merrick Garland to make sure firearms sellers “who do not realize they are required to run background checks” or “are willfully violating existing law” become compliant with background check requirements.

It is also intended to “improve public awareness” of extreme risk protection orders laws that already exist in 19 states and the District of Columbia. The so-called red flag laws allow community members to petition a court to intervene when someone is considered dangerous, and then to temporarily remove that individual’s access to firearms.

It also directs Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and the Justice Department to work together to reduce the loss or theft of firearms during shipment. According to data from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the number of firearms reported as lost or stolen during shipment between federally licensed firearms dealers has grown more than 250 percent over the last four years.

In addition, the executive orders are aimed at “accelerating federal law enforcement’s reporting of ballistics data,” improving federal support for gun violence survivors, victims, families and first responders, and advancing “congressional efforts to prevent the proliferation of firearms undetectable by metal detectors.”

Biden is also encouraging the Federal Trade Commission to issue a public report analyzing how gun manufacturers market firearms to minors and civilians, including through the use of military imagery.

Leftist ideology States that they only obey Laws they enact. Any laws passed, enacted previously are racist because they were passed by Conservative White Folks.
These morons are leading themselves to the firing squads and WE will not be the executioners.

It’s really not much at all and most exist already.

It directs Attorney General Merrick Garland to make sure firearms sellers “who do not realize they are required to run background checks” or “are willfully violating existing law” become compliant with background check requirements.

It is also intended to “improve public awareness” of extreme risk protection orders laws that already exist in 19 states and the District of Columbia. The so-called red flag laws allow community members to petition a court to intervene when someone is considered dangerous, and then to temporarily remove that individual’s access to firearms.

It also directs Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and the Justice Department to work together to reduce the loss or theft of firearms during shipment. According to data from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the number of firearms reported as lost or stolen during shipment between federally licensed firearms dealers has grown more than 250 percent over the last four years.

In addition, the executive orders are aimed at “accelerating federal law enforcement’s reporting of ballistics data,” improving federal support for gun violence survivors, victims, families and first responders, and advancing “congressional efforts to prevent the proliferation of firearms undetectable by metal detectors.”

Biden is also encouraging the Federal Trade Commission to issue a public report analyzing how gun manufacturers market firearms to minors and civilians, including through the use of military imagery.
Just smoke and mirrors for the "Do Something" crowd.

F** this patriotic bullsh*t. Flag waving horsesh*t. It means and does nothing. Stand together with anyone who supports gun right, whether they're far right nut jobs or left wing communists. That is the thing, the single thing, that our government is more afraid of than anything else. Groups of people coming together. It sacres them because they can lose control very easily. They can't take all the guns. Cops are not going to rush into a Walmart if there are 500 people carrying ARs in the store.
The Leftists will flip when they start getting silenced, doxed, shouted down by their handlers. Look at the incident at Stanford where the DB DEI Dean shouted down the Judge who was invited to speak because he is a conservative who's opinions are "threatening" to leftist ideology and feelings and most of the students walked out. Guest on FOX stated that Judges and Law Firms pay attention to these clowns and make mental notes so if and when one of these easily triggered Leftist snowflakes applies for a job at their office or law firm they will get a big NO THANKS!

Leftist ideology States that they only obey Laws they enact. Any laws passed, enacted previously are racist because they were passed by Conservative White Folks.
These morons are leading themselves to the firing squads and WE will not be the executioners.

That's not true. You need to look more holistically:

Democrats: Politicians funded by big money donors, one of whom is Michael Bloomberg, who apparently hates anyone having guns and has managed to corral a bunch of stupid sheep into believing the BS.

Republicans: Politicians funded by the exact same big money donors. However, they are there to give you the appearance of having a choice when in actual fact you have no choice at all.

Real leftists: They totally want to be armed to the teeth no different than a right wing guy. They despise the same gun laws you yourself hate. Forget the fiery bullsh*t you see on twitter and social media. It's all horsesh*t. If there are 10 people and all 10 are armed, no one is going to open fire unless they want more than anything else to be the villain. Just look at antifa for a second. They push the boundaries of legal vs illegal right to the edge but don't cross the boundary.

The problem: Our political map has been turned into tribalism and anyone not in the tribe is to be shunned. That's stupid neanderthal thinking. That's exactly what democrats and republicans want people to do. "I hate the blue guy because he's destroying democracy". "I hate the red guy because he's destroying democracy". In reality the red or blue politicians will hand the keys to your front door to the Chinese in a new york second for a few campaign dollars. You get home from dinner and wonder why there's a Chinese family living in your house.

Ask yourself: Has my tribe done good things to support my rights? The answer is no because they'll sell out anything, free speech, privacy, anything, for the sake of a corporate donor to pass some trade or regulation bill. That's how dems got the repubs to sign onto the red flag law last year.

The Leftists will flip when they start getting silenced, doxed, shouted down by their handlers. Look at the incident at Stanford where the DB DEI Dean shouted down the Judge who was invited to speak because he is a conservative who's opinions are "threatening" to leftist ideology and feelings and most of the students walked out. Guest on FOX stated that Judges and Law Firms pay attention to these clowns and make mental notes so if and when one of these easily triggered Leftist snowflakes applies for a job at their office or law firm they will get a big NO THANKS!

My response on twitter was "When hiring a lawyer always ask first where the law degree came from. If it's Stanford expect sub standard legal representation". Bottom line never hire a lawyer out of Stanford. The college is just destroying it's own reputation to generate good lawyers. Get woke, go broke still works.

That's not true. You need to look more holistically:

Democrats: Politicians funded by big money donors, one of whom is Michael Bloomberg, who apparently hates anyone having guns and has managed to corral a bunch of stupid sheep into believing the BS.

Republicans: Politicians funded by the exact same big money donors. However, they are there to give you the appearance of having a choice when in actual fact you have no choice at all.

Real leftists: They totally want to be armed to the teeth no different than a right wing guy. They despise the same gun laws you yourself hate. Forget the fiery bullsh*t you see on twitter and social media. It's all horsesh*t. If there are 10 people and all 10 are armed, no one is going to open fire unless they want more than anything else to be the villain. Just look at antifa for a second. They push the boundaries of legal vs illegal right to the edge but don't cross the boundary.

The problem: Our political map has been turned into tribalism and anyone not in the tribe is to be shunned. That's stupid neanderthal thinking. That's exactly what democrats and republicans want people to do. "I hate the blue guy because he's destroying democracy". "I hate the red guy because he's destroying democracy". In reality the red or blue politicians will hand the keys to your front door to the Chinese in a new york second for a few campaign dollars. You get home from dinner and wonder why there's a Chinese family living in your house.

Ask yourself: Has my tribe done good things to support my rights? The answer is no because they'll sell out anything, free speech, privacy, anything, for the sake of a corporate donor to pass some trade or regulation bill. That's how dems got the repubs to sign onto the red flag law last year.
Because they're Politicians and once they get in power most of their time is spent trying to stay in power. Term limits would help but the swamp is to entrenched in DC, between the Pols and govt. workers trying to keep their namby pamby jobs. Govt. Unions need to be abolished, which will never happen, so the swamp continues as a impediment to any meaningful change.

hey I agree with you and hope to run into you at Walmart someday fully armed.

Unfortunately some government funded entity will likely hire these clowns. I agree that as much negative publicity as they generate for themselves and their schools the better. They will be pure toxicity for rational employers.

Because they're Politicians and once they get in power most of their time is spent trying to stay in power. Term limits would help but the swamp is to entrenched in DC, between the Pols and govt. workers trying to keep their namby pamby jobs. Govt. Unions need to be abolished, which will never happen, so the swamp continues as a impediment to any meaningful change.

Repubs: will vote to preserve the swamp. They're the 'back the blue' crowd even if that means including the deep state and spy apparatus.

Dems: will vote to preserve the swamp. They like having control of the levers of power even if they don't know what they're doing.

In the end they are peddling jobs for family members, friends, law school grads into high government positions where they can sit comfortably for 30 years and retire with incredible pensions funded by fairy dust and magic mushrooms, backed by taxpayers.

Repubs: will vote to preserve the swamp. They're the 'back the blue' crowd even if that means including the deep state and spy apparatus.

Dems: will vote to preserve the swamp. They like having control of the levers of power even if they don't know what they're doing.

In the end they are peddling jobs for family members, friends, law school grads into high government positions where they can sit comfortably for 30 years and retire with incredible pensions funded by fairy dust and magic mushrooms, backed by taxpayers.
Like I said, term limits are the only solution and the abolishment of govt. unions so the swamp rats can be fired for insubordination.

What does this mean btw, from the White House brief:
Use the Department of Defense’s acquisition of firearms to further firearm and public safety practices. The Department of Defense buys a large number of firearms and other weapons to protect and serve our country. The President is directing the Secretary of Defense to develop and implement principles to further firearm and public safety practices through Department of Defense acquisition of firearms, consistent with applicable law.

In order to push for universal background checks and a new AWB, he travelled to California to use survivors as a prop.

California has UBC and universal registration, AWB, and the gun used in Monterey Park was banned (and unregistered, despite having been legally purchased in Monterey Park in 1999).

Antifa are the only ones with any balls and most of them don’t even know what gender they are.
I despise Antifa and BLM. But hey had the support and protection of everything from the left. Any group on the right like Proud Boys never got any support.

I do not disagree, but unfortunately finding out who supports gun rights is much harder than who has guns. They're not the same.

Back
Top Bottom