• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden says 150 million people killed by guns since 2007

mikeyp

NES Member
Wow, just when you thought he couldn't say anything dumber he just keeps going(same video page as my other link, can't embed)

Former Vice President Joe Biden erroneously claimed more than 100 million people in the United States have been killed by guns in the last decade and a half.

Biden, 77, made the assertion during Tuesday's presidential debate in South Carolina while touting his record on gun control and taking a dig at Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.

"Imagine if I said we give immunity to drug companies, we give immunity to tobacco companies. That has caused carnage on our streets. One hundred and fifty million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars," he said.

That number, if it were true, would be significant as the Census Bureau estimated the U.S. population was 329.45 million in 2019.

The Biden campaign told the Washington Examiner, "He meant 150k. He’s used that line multiple times before."

There haven't been that many humans killed in wars throughout all of human history. How does he say that with a straight face, where does he get his fictitious numbers from not even the fake media sources are that dumb!

Farkin shit! I really HAD to hear the Fake Indian's screeching voice at the end! "Sssssoooo I learned about my family the way most do. Through stories told from my ma and pa." Go f*** yourself.

There haven't been that many humans killed in wars throughout all of human history. How does he say that with a straight face, where does he get his fictitious numbers from not even the fake media sources are that dumb!

Well, if an estimated 25-30M Soviets alone died in WWII, the 150M is probably low for all wars over all of mankind.

Back
Top Bottom