• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden proposes 9mm ban again

I wonder why the president's security use that same round?
Good for me, but not thee..

Assault rifles are used by the police and the president's security force.
Who do they intend on assaulting?
Our freedoms maybe..

Who is the fool? The one saying the foolishness or the fool that unquestionably believes one.

This might not be the gaff it appears to be but intentional disinformation. If the opposition can shift the debate to "Occupy those against the EBR ban by having them arguing about a handgun ban, so the AR ban sails right through. We can even call letting people keep handguns* a compromise."

* - for now, that is.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

wat

I mean people are that effing stupid to believe this shit. No one knows shit about guns anymore. For all they know 9mm could be bigger than Dirty Harrys .44.

I wonder why the president's security use that same round?
Good for me, but not thee..

Assault rifles are used by the police and the president's security force.
Who do they intend on assaulting?
Our freedoms maybe..

Who is the fool? The one saying the foolishness or the fool that unquestionably believes one.
Slight correction- in the hands of the government, M4's and AR15's are "patrol rifles" or "service weapons"

Biden is just shooting his mouth off, but he's doing it in a way specifically to cause fear and get people to panic buy and when you think about it, what handgun ammo is most available and affordable right now? 9mm. On the cusp of SCOTUS declaring all states be shall issue states in a landmark case for the 2nd amendment, I see what Biden's doing: he wants to dry up the supply of cheap, affordable, and fairly effective 9mm.

It's a sneaky move and one I'm not sure the low information casual gun owner is going to see through.

As much as I can’t stand the look and sound of joe Biden , the most unpatriotic , the most America flushing asswipe that he is , I think it’s his total cabinet that sucks !! Biden is just an empty dimentied out carcas. Bitching at him is like yelling at your own shadow on the ground !! We have the power to handle this !!! VOTE THEM OUT. SHOW UP AND VOTE THEM OUT

I think some random biased doctor told him this "lung lie" forty years ago and, because Biden is a low-information man who is predisposed not to care much about guns nor understand how they work, he never bothered seeking out more accurate information.

I'll bet he's been repeating this shit for years and years. On a whole bunch of issues, probably, but this one just happens to be one we know about.

I gotta laugh. Back in the day when police were going from .38 spl revolvers to 45 or 9 mm semi pistols the argument made had three parts

1. It was better for criminals, cause ER doctors said it was easier to treat one bullet wound from a one shot stop than to treat the multiple bullet wounds needed to stop with a lesser caliber.

2. It was safer for by standers as police had a higher hit percentage with with semi auto than with double action revolvers, and needed only one hit to stop perpetrator so police fired less shots and had less misses to risk “civilians”

3. It was safer for police as the higher accuracy and power of semi auto rounds would stop threat faster

What slow Joe’s ER doc is missing is the multiple hits needed from the .22 also have a nasty habit of bouncing around inside the chest rather than exiting.

As much as I can’t stand the look and sound of joe Biden , the most unpatriotic , the most America flushing asswipe that he is , I think it’s his total cabinet that sucks !! Biden is just an empty dimentied out carcas. Bitching at him is like yelling at your own shadow on the ground !! We have the power to handle this !!! VOTE THEM OUT. SHOW UP AND VOTE THEM OUT
old.jpg

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

wat
LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom