Biden proposes 9mm ban again

steveg241

NES Member

After mentioning this previously he’s talking about it again and limiting all mags to 10 rounds.

What’s next? .45 ACP? At least the .40 s&w was made for police and not war.

After mentioning this previously he’s talking about it again and limiting all mags to 10 rounds.

What’s next? .45 ACP? At least the .40 s&w was made for police and not war.

Recounting a visit to a New York trauma hospital, Biden said doctors showed him X-rays of gunshot wounds.

X-rays? Why not fire up a video game like Sniper Elite, where you can see ultra realistic slow motion depictions of bullets entering cranial cavities and spraying brains and bone everywhere?

Or watch any number of Hollywood movies and TV shows depicting the sickest violence in great detail?

Hollywood has been anesthetizing our kids to ultra violence and mass murder and making billions in the process. Maybe we should have a talk about that, eh Joe?

Nah, it's 9mm at fault.

Isn't that how it works in South American and Messican jurisdictions? Civilians can have guns but they can't have "military and police" calibers. 9mm is too powerful, but you are allowed to have a 380.

True. I’m not seeing the need for a pistol in a caliber other than 9mm in a state limited to 10 rounds per mag. But I’m new so who knows.

.38Spcl medium bore pins, plates and steel challenge
.357Mag big bore pins
.357Sig carry and Open/Major for USPSA
.45ACP big bore pins
.22 pins, plates, silhouettes and steel challenge

9mm carry, Carry Optics (IDPA, USPSA, SC), IDPA ESP, PCC, USPSA Prod, PCC, medium bore pins and plates

Isn't that how it works in South American and Messican jurisdictions? Civilians can have guns but they can't have "military and police" calibers. 9mm is too powerful, but you are allowed to have a 380.
Sorta... just no military calibers you can have 9x21 which is more powerful than standard 9mm

FJB doesn’t know if he is wearing underwear. I wouldn’t let him consent for any medical procedure without his spouse or kids providing co-consent. The man probably cannot cross a busy street without assistance. With regards to 9mm he cannot even correctly regurgitate his handlers’ talking points.

Recounting a visit to a New York trauma hospital, Biden said doctors showed him X-rays of gunshot wounds.

X-rays? Why not fire up a video game like Sniper Elite, where you can see ultra realistic slow motion depictions of bullets entering cranial cavities and spraying brains and bone everywhere?

Or watch any number of Hollywood movies and TV shows depicting the sickest violence in great detail?

Hollywood has been anesthetizing our kids to ultra violence and mass murder and making billions in the process. Maybe we should have a talk about that, eh Joe?

Nah, it's 9mm at fault.
LOL X-rays won't show the soft tissue damage, as far as I know.

Nah, it's 9mm at fault.
I agree with what you say except that I can tell you that no ultra realistic video game depiction can ever match the experience of dealing with someone who's been shot in the head.
Sadly, it's possible to get used to it.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

wat
I promise you that no actual trauma surgeon or ER doc ever said that to him. Not even the most rabidly anti gun trauma surgeon or ER doc would say that. If they did, they have no business being a doc. Most likely that's Joe misremember-confabulating (LYING) like he always does.

Back
Top Bottom