Best place to shoot N Mass or S NH?

Just wondering where people are going to shoot in the Northeast Mass or Southern NH area? Bobs Tactical is the only place I know and thinking of joining Georgetown. Anywhere else?[grin]

Your best bet is to join a club... I am a member of Haverhill Hound Rod and Gun if you ever wanted to take a peek let me know.

I hear Pelham Fish and Game is very nice club to be a member also.

I am a member of Woburn Sportsman Assoc in Bedford.

WSA is a shooting club (no bar and few functions) They have an outdoor pistol, Trap, Black Powder, Outdoor high power range 200 yards, outdoor archery, indoor pistol/archery.

If your from Newburyport just go to Bobs tactical in Salisbury

Edit: Sorry I didn't see up to that you already knew of Bobs or went there. Do you buy your ammo at the walmart in seabrook? I have found that to be the cheapest place.

Last edited:
My offer stands to check out Haverhill just send me a PM when you have a free weekend... this weekend may be tight for me.

I do buy my ammo at Walmart and I have been shooting at Bob's since about 1990 or so. Shooting outdoors would be nice. I will take you guys up on your offers to see Gergetown and Haverhill. Thanks alot![grin]

Ipswich

There is also the Ipswich Fish and Game, right off 1A near the clam box. Great club and people there you can come check it out on Mondays during the summer, Thursday nights or Sunday afternoons or check out the website and we can arrange a tour.

Back
Top Bottom