• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best place to buy preban glock mags

didn't I see an ad in the classified section for those? they were asking $150 ea., sounds like a freakin' steal to me! I think the seller squeezes a couple out of his ass every day so you know they're freshly made, square notch pre-bans.

I prefer Brand New, Standard-Capacity Glock mags manufactured by Glock that I have function tested at the range...

My life is worth the slight risk. Yours should be too.

Think of it as a Risk vs. Reward situation and you may start to feel the same way.
~Matt

I prefer Brand New, Standard-Capacity Glock mags manufactured by Glock that I have function tested at the range...

My life is worth the slight risk. Yours should be too.

Think of it as a Risk vs. Reward situation and you may start to feel the same way.
~Matt
As do I. Those 10 rounders are much easier to load and make the gun lighter to carry. Plus they are much, much, cheaper.

I agree. Just thinking down the road if I wanted one. Might just be easier to move out of MA to a more free state
It is definitely better to carry a 10 round magazine in a gun that was designed for 17 rounds.

“Prebans” can most reliably be found at the bottom of an empty wallet.

Edit: I am curious why people keep asking this question, is there some kind of ban I am not aware of?

Admittedly, it does suck to be a newbie on this forum. You really do need thick skin.

I lurked for a year before I recognized the value here and became a member. Then another six months before I started posting. My first post was not where can I find something this communist state deplores though.

Back
Top Bottom