• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best Holster for Glock 19 ccw?

You're certainly not the first person with that issue. Crossbreed has recently addressed that issue with their "combat cut" option, where they do pretty much exactly what you did so there's nothing in the way when you go for a solid draw.

Honestly I'm not impressed with the Combat Cut. I've tried it on others and it didn't work for me. Scissors and not caring about my holster being pretty did work for me though. [smile]

Not sure if that helps or not [grin]

Thanks for all the info, that's pretty much what I was looking for.

I must be doing something wrong with my mtac. I have to move it around for every position. I stand up I adjust it. I get in the car it stabs me, I adjust it. Now I mostly use a slide holster

Not trying to thread hijack, but where are you wearing it? I find 3 or 4 o'clock quite comfortable in all situations. Though it really depends on the gun and what you are wearing. A smaller gun like a P239 or P230 seems to melt into me just fine. My 226 takes a bit of adjusting to get in the right spot.

I must be doing something wrong with my mtac. I have to move it around for every position. I stand up I adjust it. I get in the car it stabs me, I adjust it. Now I mostly use a slide holster

mine slides all over the place too, it has been driving me bonkers lately. im going to order an all leather holster soon i think anyway.

crossbreed supertuck or comp tac mtac. I like both, very similar. Try them both I'm sure you can find someone on here that will let you try 'em out... you'll need to see what works well for you

I have had both a VMII and an MTAC. As nice as the VMII is. (and by nice, I mean super sexy, super high quality piece of art.) I have to say I firmly beleive you can get better performance (Comfort, concealability, ease of draw, retenetion etc) out of the new kydex leather combos. Almost every person I have seen review both VMII and MTAC or super tuck side by side has given the performace edge to hybrid.

Then you add in cost: 80$ t0 150$. Time to delivery 1-2 week compared to 6months+ and the hybrids are the winner hands down.

Dont get me wrong milt sparks is the krem del krem of hoslter makers.....tottaly awesome, not trying to put them down at all.

If your looking for the best performace and best price for a work horse EDC like the G19....well you do the math....

Milt Sparks Versa Max II

The wait time speaks volumes about their quality and popularity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom