• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best gear for operators

I get a kick out of pics of 'operators' buried in gear. In my 'go time' wet dream, personally I'd want the least amount of crap possible- appropriate outer wear for conditions, extra ammo, water. Must admit I'm a gear nerd for some things, but not at all for hunting and I'd roll the same way for SHTF.

I get a kick out of pics of 'operators' buried in gear. In my 'go time' wet dream, personally I'd want the least amount of crap possible- appropriate outer wear for conditions, extra ammo, water. Must admit I'm a gear nerd for some things, but not at all for hunting and I'd roll the same way for SHTF.
Hmmm.
You've made me realize that, in markèd contrast,
I'd really want one of my childhood toys.

Once you have all the operator gear, you need to learn how to reload like an operator:

l74khx9px6y21.gif

Image-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom