• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best Cerakote person In MA

Khackz

NES Member
Looking for the best custom Cerakote shop around. Have an X Macro grip module I would like done up. Any suggestions closer to western mass would be great.

Thanks!

In a few months I plan to start up my home job. May not be the best, but certainly will be the cheapest. Hell, I may even eff it up for you for free (plus cost of material of course). Grip module = not a frame or receiver, so no FFL needed.

In a few months I plan to start up my home job. May not be the best, but certainly will be the cheapest. Hell, I may even eff it up for you for free (plus cost of material of course). Grip module = not a frame or receiver, so no FFL needed.
Where are you located? I have a few compound bow stabilizers I like to get done. One is 8” and the 12”, currently while, would like Matt black. Look like AR barrels. I could mail them or meet you somewhere. Thanks

Where are you located? I have a few compound bow stabilizers I like to get done. One is 8” and the 12”, currently while, would like Matt black. Look like AR barrels. I could mail them or meet you somewhere. Thanks
Lets table this idea for now. Will not be ready until spring.

Paper City Firearms Cerakoted my grip module earlier this year. He had to special order Midnight Bronze for it. Came out great. It looks a little lighter in the pics than in person.
Reached out to them, they don’t do multicam only one color

Not local, but I've used Mod1 Firearms in KY before, excellent work. My buddy had this multicam done there.

Attachments

• IMG_20221219_105300.jpg
    IMG_20221219_105300.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 33
Assembled? Disassembled?
Parts, lower receiver, upper, whole pistol? Whole rifle?
One color, two, or more camo?
Two or more color 'custom' paint design?

I hope that helps. Matt
it depends but somewhere between $25 - $600 . As of right now , I’m only doing non-serialized parts until I get my ffl. Pm if you’re interested in getting something done. The handguard is my latest work.

Attachments

• IMG_7607.jpeg
    IMG_7607.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
it depends but somewhere between $25 - $600 . As of right now , I’m only doing non-serialized parts until I get my ffl. Pm if you’re interested in getting something done. The handguard is my latest work.
Nice job

Back
Top Bottom