• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bernie Sanders Wants to Ban ALL Firearms Used for Self Defense

Bernie showing his true colors.

In an apparent primary-season about-face on Sunday’s episode of NBC’s Meet the Press, Sanders radically adjusted his position on guns and advocated for a sweeping gun ban that would outlaw most firearms designed for home and self defense.

In the above-embedded clip from Meet the Press, which is featured on Bernie Sanders’ YouTube channel, he said, “Nobody should have a gun who has a criminal background, who’s involved in domestic abuse situations. People should not have guns who are going to hurt other people, who are unstable. And second of all I believe that we need to make sure that certain types of guns used to kill people, exclusively, not for hunting, they should not be sold in the United States of America, and we have a huge loophole now with gun shows that should be eliminated.”

calling for a ban on all firearms “used to kill people” and “not for hunting” implies a ban on all weapons that are impractical for hunting but used primarily for self defense, including handguns, shotguns, and specific classes of rifles.

http://truthinmedia.com/bernie-sand...-that-would-outlaw-all-self-defense-firearms/

That's rich coming from a senator from the only state that's always had constitutional carry.

i'm sure no one here is suprised by his stance. hopefully the good people from vermont will remember next time he runs for office because he will never be president.

Such a typical ****ing Communist, get where you want to go by whatever means and then do as you please once to get there. He is now coming out with his true beliefs after bullshitting those that supported him all along. Remember anyone that has "Bernie" propaganda in their yard or on their vehicles are Communists and should treated as such.

Use their tactics against them ridicule, marginalize them, Give them no aid. If you see a vehicle crashed off the road with "Bernie" shit on, it leave them there. I am not joking folks, Don't do anything unlawful, just don't help them.

Actually you should stop. So that you can tell them that because they supported the communist, they will receive no help. Then drive off.

Does he realize a .308 sporter can be used as a pretty effective sniper rifle to kill people? Do asshats like him really thing if only "hunting guns" were allowed no one would be able to kill people with firearms? While not inclined, I'm pretty sure I could kill a shit ton of people with model 70 and a decent scope. Hell, one could walk through a mall with a single shot break action 12 gauge and probably kill a dozen people before being taken out.

Does he realize a .308 sporter can be used as a pretty effective sniper rifle to kill people? Do asshats like him really thing if only "hunting guns" were allowed no one would be able to kill people with firearms? While not inclined, I'm pretty sure I could kill a shit ton of people with model 70 and a decent scope. Hell, one could walk through a mall with a single shot break action 12 gauge and probably kill a dozen people before being taken out.

You think they care about public safety or power? Hint: it's not just about guns.

This should be the headline in the paper and on the news. Bernie sanders prefers saving criminals lives over the lives of the innocent.

their goal is to chip away at freedoms til there is none left. If there were only hunting rifles left they would be going after them.

Thank you for that information, citizen. Now hand over your man-killing rifle and shotgun.

This clown would lose a debate with a 5 year old. He sounds like a complete moron.

His supporters don't care. They're just as stupid as he is.

Not speaking in hyperbole either. They are literally stupid, as in, unable to view and understand the world around them, and make rational inferences from it. They lack the ability for intelligent thought.

It's like if you give a toddler an egg and show him how to smash it. He'll laugh and smash the entire dozen one at a time, because the noise it makes entertains him. No forethought of the consequence of having to clean it up, or how much work must have been accomplished to purchase said eggs.

Articles are from 7 months ago. This is news to no one.
You are right about the date, But how many here are currently aware of this article? ...

Yahbut until I read that it was old news, I was all excited at the opportunity for the Hildebeest to step on her crank - by doubling down on Bernie.

... The mother ****er as a so called carpenter couldn't bang a nail.

IbWfg8J.jpg

Last edited:
how did this guy survive so many years on Vermont politics?

There are plenty of Democrats who get elected in "gun country". They simply know to leave well enough alone on the topic. He probably didn't have an opinion one way or the other and simply followed the wishes of his constituents. That worked fine while he was a Senator. Now that he's on the national stage the Democratic Party is telling him to follow party orthodoxy.

Back
Top Bottom