Beretta Nano 9mm

I too think that the Nano looks like an interesting little pisto.
If you get the chance to shoot one, please let me know your thoughts on it.

smitty

I went by FS during the Beretta trailer event hoping to get to handle one. If they had one there, it wasn't out.

Yes I know, old thread revival.
But I finally got to handle a Beretta Nano this past weekend at Collectable Arms in Merrimack, NH. (he had 2)
Damn it felt good in my hand, better than my Shield.
I held it with the extended mag in. It does look a little funny with the extended mag imo because it almost looks longer than the slide so it was a funny shape but it was still comfortable.

If anyone wants to try one out you can come to woodcock and put all the rounds you want through mine. It's probably my favorite pistol I own.

Bump.

Seen mostly good reviews on them. More good than bad.

I know... 6 + 1. I want something a little smaller to through in my jacket.

I want to hear it from the horses mouth. So any you guys cc this Nano?

The Nano is my current summer carry. I use a crossbreed minituck. It's a fun little gun and conceals better than anything else I've seen in 9mm. I have mine up for sale right now on NES to fund another project, I'll miss it in the long run im sure, but this Glock 30 feels really nice right now. See link below.

The Nano is my current summer carry. I use a crossbreed minituck. It's a fun little gun and conceals better than anything else I've seen in 9mm. I have mine up for sale right now on NES to fund another project, I'll miss it in the long run im sure, but this Glock 30 feels really nice right now. See link below.

Nano vs. PM9. Thoughts? Both seem like they would make a great carry gun, but supposedly the PM9 beats it in the fit & finish as well as trigger dept. I haven't shot either one.

PM9 feels cheap in my hands imo. The plastic of the Kahr frame just didn't sit well with me. The nano trigger needs about 300 pulls, then it's nice (far better than M&P oem). What sold me on nano over pm9 was the lack of external everything. It's very sleek and great for pocket or iwb carry on the warmest of days. The Kahr feels like a cheaper version of a a glock with a higher price tag and mediocre trigger.

PM9 feels cheap in my hands imo. The plastic of the Kahr frame just didn't sit well with me. The nano trigger needs about 300 pulls, then it's nice (far better than M&P oem). What sold me on nano over pm9 was the lack of external everything. It's very sleek and great for pocket or iwb carry on the warmest of days. The Kahr feels like a cheaper version of a a glock with a higher price tag and mediocre trigger.

On your Nano. Is it a higher production run? Last # 's on the serial #. Heard that anything over 9k had no hiccups.

I know that there was a problem with the 1st and 2nd production run. Failure to eject.

Last edited:
I've had no issues at all. I wouldn't use that garbage "civil defense" super low grain crap though. It loves everything else I've run through it. Mines a 95**

isn't the trigger heavy (12lbs) and long? I could be thinking of the Pico (.380) but I could of sworn it was the Nano's trigger on the youtube video review I watched.

Back
Top Bottom