• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beretta cx4 storm

Is the Beretta cx4 storm carbine a mass complaint rifle? I have one gun shop telling me they didn't know it was. Another told me it wasn't. Another had a used one for sale 2 weeks ago, and another shop carries them but are out of them. And several other shops I called in Mass were also out of them, but have carried them in the past...

Thank you

Yes they are. You just have to be careful to use preban "high-cap" magazines if they carry more than 10 rounds, or you're breaking Mass Law

They are, but most shops out of MA have the higher capacity magazines. So they can sell it without the magazines and you can get the rounders on Beretta's site for small change. I've been trying to find one myself, but no luck...One shop in NH has one but he refuses to ship it to my FFL nor will he hold it for two weeks until I can get there...don't blame him on that one.

I really think this boiled down to my email not specifically stating that this was the rifle and not a handgun. I guess I just assumed they would either know what a cx4 storm was or if they didn't would look it up. But one shop when finding out it was the rifle was still miffed that this is a mass compliant rifle.....

Back
Top Bottom