Benchmade customer service

I don't know how other many people have had dealings with them but my latest experience was great.

last week the clip on my 610 Rukus broke right off while it was in my pocket, so i emailed customer service and just today got an email back saying they are mailing me out a free replacement clip and screws [thumbsup]

BenchMade%20BM610SBK%20Rukus.jpg

That's great to hear. Similar situation just happened with my 3300, clip snapped at the bend where attached to the knife. I will call tomorrow. It's nice to hear positive C.S. experiences, we all hear to much negative in this world.

their customer service is top notch. pretty much lifetime guarantee on anything. i'd beat up one of their knives pretty good and sent it in, they sharpened the blade and replaced the grip screws free of charge.

That's great to hear. Similar situation just happened with my 3300, clip snapped at the bend where attached to the knife. I will call tomorrow. It's nice to hear positive C.S. experiences, we all hear to much negative in this world.

that's exactly where mine snapped!

Reminds me of my dealings with the Mako Group today...

I bought a T-Pod off a fellow NESer, and where he had a pressure pad, the forward grip was missing a plastic insert. I called up Mako, and they're shipping me a pair of replacement pieces, and a catalog, for free.

Great customer service if you ask me.

Glad to hear Benchmade is similar.

I don't know how other many people have had dealings with them but my latest experience was great.

last week the clip on my 610 Rukus broke right off while it was in my pocket, so i emailed customer service and just today got an email back saying they are mailing me out a free replacement clip and screws [thumbsup]

Good to know. I love my Rukus.

good going !

I left my Benchmade AFCK in my pants pocket one time and it went through the laundry.

When it came out, the knife had diassembled itself; the blade, handles, liners, and the pocket clip were all in seperate pieces. The only thing missing was all the itty-bitty screws that held evertything together.

By some miracle, the blade did not cut any of the clothing.

I sent the (very clean) parts back to Benchmade and they put the knife back together for free.

I recently just sent my model 912 nitrous because the clip broke, blade wiggled a bit and needed to be sharpened...sent it in and got it back within a week basically brand new. extremely happy with their customer service, they even emailed me when they received my knife and sent it back out.

I have heard however during the holidays service is a little slower but still top notch, I will be a benchmade customer for life.

Back
Top Bottom