• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beautiful College freshman girl shot in head by stray bullet, critically hurt while walking on track in Nashville park: Police - Animal Did It

Yeah those headlines consistently minimize the perp's involvement.... "Dies" - (not gunned down/murdered), "reportedly shot" - I thinkthe bullet in her head can confirm the act, "Dies from her injuries" - fatal walking injuries now the politically correct way of describing homicides.... The main stream (more like s###t river) Media SUCKS

Nothing will happen to him.....

"Nashville District Attorney Glenn Funk released a statement about how Taylor could not be prosecuted earlier this year for three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon related to an incident from August 2021 because he was found incompetent."

And since we can't let a perfectly good tragedy go to waste and the body isn't even cold yet...

"Less than two weeks ago, we paused our yearly neighborhood festival to honor the memory of the Covenant School shooting victims, as well as past Edgehill gun violence victims, with two memorial tree plantings and plaque dedications. Now, one of our precious Belmont student neighbors has been lost to a senseless act of gun violence very near the spot where we held the ceremony.

We recognize that there is no single, simple solution to the complex problem of rising gun violence. We call on all of our Metro and state elected officials to make an urgent priority of addressing this crisis with common-sense gun safety and criminal justice reform legislation that would promote safety in all of our communities."

Being incompetent to stand trial is not a get out of jail free card. He will be held in a state criminal mental health faciality until such time that he is competent to stand trial, or if there is a question of "lack of criminal responsibility", he would be held in such a facility until he is no longer a danger to society.

RIP. Another beautiful White lady lost to senseless uncontrollable black violence. It's a good thing capital punishment is on the table. If convicted for death row, the needle would be much too kind for this 13%. Any of you White gents wanna volunteer to be part of the rifle squad? I am sure many will enjoy missing the kill shots and will have to keep shooting the guy at his feet and hands and slowly work your way up to vital torso areas.

Looking at TN law, this doesn't fit neatly in first degree murder given the way it is written. TN law doesn't seem to take "depraved indifference" into account. Unless he tried to "kill" someone in the car, first degree murder is out. Second degree murder doesn't look like it fits at all, and Voluntary Manslaughter is applied when the killing occurs "in the heat of passion". If First degree murder doesn't stick this may be kicked down to "Reckless Homicide" which is a Class E felony.

Not attempted murder? What kind of B.S. charging is that.
"Murder" implies intent. The intent wasn't to kill the girl. But, if there is a law that links crimes like in some places, they may be able to link the death to the drive by and then get something done. The shooter seems like a complete waste of oxygen, already deemed incompetent to stand trial. But hey, if we got rid of guns this wouldn't have happened......amirite?

"Murder" implies intent. The intent wasn't to kill the girl. But, if there is a law that links crimes like in some places, they may be able to link the death to the drive by and then get something done. The shooter seems like a complete waste of oxygen, already deemed incompetent to stand trial. But hey, if we got rid of guns this wouldn't have happened......amirite?
Incompetence to stand trial is not a permeant situation. In Massachusetts, a defendant who is found incompetent to stand trial and is held in a state hospital until regaining competency would be entitled to a dismissal if they are held up to the point of which they would have been eligible for parole if convicted of the crimes charged and sentenced to the maximum. In Sharris v. Commonwealth, the court included the right of an incompetent defendant to seek a dismissal in First Degree murder cases since although there is no parole in a first degree murder conviction, the aggravating factors of first degree murder must be proven in court otherwise the conviction could be for second degree murder which allows parole in 15-25 years depending on the sentencing from the judge.

Incompetence to stand trial is not a permeant situation. In Massachusetts, a defendant who is found incompetent to stand trial and is held in a state hospital until regaining competency would be entitled to a dismissal if they are held up to the point of which they would have been eligible for parole if convicted of the crimes charged and sentenced to the maximum. In Sharris v. Commonwealth, the court included the right of an incompetent defendant to seek a dismissal in First Degree murder cases since although there is no parole in a first degree murder conviction, the aggravating factors of first degree murder must be proven in court otherwise the conviction could be for second degree murder which allows parole in 15-25 years depending on the sentencing from the judge.
I was just saying, he had a slick lawyer to get that through once already, I wonder if he's on speeddial?

I was just saying, he had a slick lawyer to get that through once already, I wonder if he's on speeddial?
Public defender 100% guarantee. Not a slick move, a professionally responsible and required one. This is done with the evaluations by state mental health workers, and the defendant may have an independent evaluation. A hearing on competency would happen and if the state and independent evaluators disagree they will present their findings to the judge who will make the decision regarding competency. The dude is locked up during this time. No bail. As far as whether this time counts towards any eventual sentencing once they guy regains competency and is convicted, honestly I don't know (I expect it would).

RIP. Another beautiful White lady lost to senseless uncontrollable black violence. It's a good thing capital punishment is on the table. If convicted for death row, the needle would be much too kind for this 13%. Any of you White gents wanna volunteer to be part of the rifle squad? I am sure many will enjoy missing the kill shots and will have to keep shooting the guy at his feet and hands and slowly work your way up to vital torso areas.
Seems to be a continual common problem with all the same characters funny that.

In Massachusetts, a defendant who is found incompetent to stand trial and is held in a state hospital until regaining competency would be entitled to a dismissal if they are held up to the point of which they would have been eligible for parole if
To bad that the charges in this case don't fit the crime. I'm sure many in Tennessee would save him a seat in prison.

1699659566819.jpeg

Being incompetent to stand trial is not a get out of jail free card. He will be held in a state criminal mental health faciality until such time that he is competent to stand trial, or if there is a question of "lack of criminal responsibility", he would be held in such a facility until he is no longer a danger to society.
[rofl]

@SavageShooter I was thinking the same thing about her parents. I cannot begin to comprehend what they’re going through. She was a positive spirit who loved making music. They didn’t send her to school only to senselessly lose her. She was just getting her life started, and instantly gone because this judicial system chooses political correctness over public safety.

Public defender 100% guarantee. Not a slick move, a professionally responsible and required one. This is done with the evaluations by state mental health workers, and the defendant may have an independent evaluation. A hearing on competency would happen and if the state and independent evaluators disagree they will present their findings to the judge who will make the decision regarding competency. The dude is locked up during this time. No bail. As far as whether this time counts towards any eventual sentencing once they guy regains competency and is convicted, honestly I don't know (I expect it would).
Sounds very Ukrainian/Palestanian of you.

:D

Yes, we know since you have made it abundantly clear on as many occasions as can be. And I have yet to understand why you stick around. Do you still have points to use on your race card?
The race card has infinite points.

Yeah, we know. We all know.

You should be more angry about this than anyone.
I am livid. These hood bangers making the rest of us look bad. Most of us just wanna play around and have gentlemanly fun with White girls, not throw a stray bullet in em. This dumbass just driving up the racial hate and wet dreams of many to string us collectively up on a tree.

Back
Top Bottom