• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beautiful College freshman girl shot in head by stray bullet, critically hurt while walking on track in Nashville park: Police - Animal Did It

I guess the questions that come up are:

Was he really just shooting at a car?

Why was he shooting the car?

What did the car do to him?

Did he use the excuse he was "shooting at a car" to disguise the fact that he was actually targeting the girl?

Sad event. I hope she survives but thinking selfishly that if she does we will have another anti-gun advocate (like that politician was was pro-gun until she got shot). If she wasn't anti-gun already. Although I suppose her family will take up that position either way.

Prepare for even more anti-gun BS in the news and dribbling from anti pols.

More pressure on the votes for the anti gun bill currently under review in Mass.

This won't help.

I guess the questions that come up are:

Was he really just shooting at a car?

Why was he shooting the car?

What did the car do to him?

Did he use the excuse he was "shooting at a car" to disguise the fact that he was actually targeting the girl?

Sad event. I hope she survives but thinking selfishly that if she does we will have another anti-gun advocate (like that politician was was pro-gun until she got shot). If she wasn't anti-gun already. Although I suppose her family will take up that position either way.

Prepare for even more anti-gun BS in the news and dribbling from anti pols.

More pressure on the votes for the anti gun bill currently under review in Mass.

This won't help.
Black on white crime - zero political value
If he wasn't systemically oppressed, he wouldn't have been forced to shoot her.

Taylor could not be prosecuted earlier this year for three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon related to an incident from August 2021 because he was found incompetent.
Well isn't that convenient. 3 priors of assault with a deadly weapon, immune because he's "incompetent". Now an 18 year old will never know what her life could've been.

Also, let's add the race card in the mix: if this was an 18 y/o black woman shot by a 29 y/o white male, this would be another BLM riot-inducing event. There is literally no justice when a 13%er repeatedly terrorizes this country.

this would be another BLM riot-inducing event
blm riots exist only because rulers of this world prefer not to arrest and prosecute them, like they did to jan 6 crowd. an every single one was identified and found with almost 0 issues.
the justice system here is very efficient, when it is unleashed on undesirables. so it is not a blm that is the source of the evil, but, something else, perhaps.

Nothing will happen to him.....

"Nashville District Attorney Glenn Funk released a statement about how Taylor could not be prosecuted earlier this year for three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon related to an incident from August 2021 because he was found incompetent."

And since we can't let a perfectly good tragedy go to waste and the body isn't even cold yet...

"Less than two weeks ago, we paused our yearly neighborhood festival to honor the memory of the Covenant School shooting victims, as well as past Edgehill gun violence victims, with two memorial tree plantings and plaque dedications. Now, one of our precious Belmont student neighbors has been lost to a senseless act of gun violence very near the spot where we held the ceremony.

We recognize that there is no single, simple solution to the complex problem of rising gun violence. We call on all of our Metro and state elected officials to make an urgent priority of addressing this crisis with common-sense gun safety and criminal justice reform legislation that would promote safety in all of our communities."

it is the story of our time when judges deliberately release known psychos into the wild to see those psychos to commit more violence with some tools, and then call upon society to impose regulation on such tools.

as society has lost any moral compass to be capable to issue any regulation on judges.

Nothing will happen to him.....

"Nashville District Attorney Glenn Funk released a statement about how Taylor could not be prosecuted earlier this year for three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon related to an incident from August 2021 because he was found incompetent."

Dudes competent enough to use a gun and killed someone- that's ground for criminal insanity in my book.

They want to play that card put him in a psych ward, toss the key.

Dudes competent enough to use a gun and killed someone- that's ground for criminal insanity in my book.

They want to play that card put him in a psych ward, toss the key.
She passed. God rest her soul. Strap that bastard into "old sparky" and throw the switch. Or, if he is too cowardly for the chair, just strap that scumbag to the lethal injection gurney and administer five grams of concentrated pentobarbital intravenously. He took her life. Take that bastards life in return.

I didn't even need to see the pic of the perp.....
Neither did I-and until we start to treat these animals in the only language they understand(eye for an eye/immediate justice)this B.S. will continue forever and only get worse. Tall trees and strong branches worked at one time...

Back
Top Bottom