beach gun blingo

tired of glocks [the only plastic guns i own] for out doors, jazzed it up a bit with a back up included: old s&w pinned lightweight 49 38 special and american derringer 44 mag backup, custom grips: always a must [i have only shot and carried it with 44 specials in the derringer to avoid a broken thumb]. thinking of picking up a ny reload holster for all my j frames. NES disclaimer: all opinions, materials presented, including myself are not gay.
IMG_5191.jpg

Last edited:
Famous People Celebrity GIF by PBS SoCal

Excellent pair of non-Tupperware guns! Very, very nice.

LOL regarding the gay comments. Everyone calling "GAY!!!" is probably just projecting and secretly has a Tom Brady Fleshlight.

plenty of manly men carried this stuff. i'm old enough to remember when a nickle or plated (as a rust inhibitor) bodyguard with a tyler t grip (thought they only were offered in blue steel) was state of the art in concealment carry in a past that's not too far behind us. every seasoned detective carried a bodyguard as back up, usually in an ankle rig. this set up was the glock before there was glock. i'm laughing, sure. and there was a time i wanted a blued one and there were none to be found. settled on a 3" 36 until i could find a 2". i can't remember the last time i saw a vintage bodyguard on the secondary market. wish it were blued though. i take my original smirk away and replace it with a 👍

)

plenty of manly men carried this stuff. i'm old enough to remember when a nickle or plated (as a rust inhibitor) bodyguard with a tyler t grip (thought they only were offered in blue steel) was state of the art in concealment carry in a past that's not too far behind us. every seasoned detective carried a bodyguard as back up, usually in an ankle rig. this set up was the glock before there was glock. i'm laughing, sure. and there was a time i wanted a blued one and there were none to be found. settled on a 3" 36 until i could find a 2". i can't remember the last time i saw a vintage bodyguard on the secondary market. wish it were blued though. i take my original smirk away and replace it with a 👍

had that nickel plated humpback smith for a long time; try to find one now, might cost you $1000

)

Serious answer ...

OP title says "beach" but his post says "outdoors".

If I had a "beach gun", I would want something with a good, corrosion resistant finish. Metal and salt don't play well together.

I think a revolver is a great option for the beach, but probably one with a different finish.

Sorry for my gay post and this gay applogy, I just had to give the OP a serious answer.

Serious answer ...

OP title says "beach" but his post says "outdoors".

If I had a "beach gun", I would want something with a good, corrosion resistant finish. Metal and salt don't play well together.

I think a revolver is a great option for the beach, but probably one with a different finish.

Sorry for my gay post and this gay applogy, I just had to give the OP a serious answer.
Maybe no gay shit is secret code for bust my balls first, then serious answer!

Back
Top Bottom