Be careful when you deliver pizza

Condo Nazis are one thing, Illinois Nazis are altogether different.

I like the idea of a motion sensor located to operate closer to the perimeter of your space. If the condo association gives you a hard time about another light, tell them it is a security issue. Tell them you will hold them responsible if an intruder confronts (surprises) you on your deck again. Get it in writing.

Chris

I like the idea of a motion sensor located to operate closer to the perimeter of your space. If the condo association gives you a hard time about another light, tell them it is a security issue. Tell them you will hold them responsible if an intruder confronts (surprises) you on your deck again. Get it in writing.

Chris
Better still, make them pay for it. I was thinking you could get one of those remote alerts that beep or ring a bell inside like they have at Radio Shack.

I don't think they HAD pizza delivery when I was in high school. The first time I ever experienced that was when I got to UMass. Between pizza deliveries, cable TV, and music videos, we thought we had it made.

Better still, make them pay for it. I was thinking you could get one of those remote alerts that beep or ring a bell inside like they have at Radio Shack.

I don't think they HAD pizza delivery when I was in high school. The first time I ever experienced that was when I got to UMass. Between pizza deliveries, cable TV, and music videos, we thought we had it made.

Was that Bell's (sp) by any chance?

Ed

Chris

Chris, just so you don't think it went unnoticed...I got the Illinois Nazis reference and it gave me a chuckle.

I used to deliver pizzas when I was in high school. I got into a fight once, with a bunch of dirty hippie stoners.

I walked up to the house, and before I could knock on the door, someone opened it, and ushered me in. I stood by the door, took the pie out of the bag, and read the amount they owed on the receipt. The guy pulled out a $20 and asked if I had change. Here's where I made my mistake, I pull out my money roll to make change, and the guy says "Naa I think I'll just take what you got there" and pulled out this pitiful little Swiss Army knife (you know the kind you keep on your key chain) I look over and 2 other greasy hippie shit bags are struggling to get out of their bean bag chairs. So I threw the pie like a Frisbee grabbed the guys hand that had the little knife, and punched him in the face 3 times. The last time I hit him, he had backed up to the door, and his head was firmly seated against the door frame, and there was no give at all. He just dropped in place. I turned around, and the other 2 stoners were standing there, with pizza sauce all over them (I guess I hit them). I asked "Who the f***'s next" They just put up their hands and said something like "We're cool" so I took the $20 off the floor, and left.

The moral of the story is, I got a $13 tip for knocking out a hippie!

[rofl] Great story

Back
Top Bottom