battle belts?

Oh good god toughen up. I dont think youre gay or anyone that feels the need to rock one of these at the range or in his truck is either. Maintain a sense of humour, like the guy that showed the picture of the samurai sword on his kit. That was awesome. Perhaps Ill reread The Gunslinger, Roland.

Perhaps you just came in thread like a douche. I'll give you benefit of doubt.

Toughen up? Hahahahaha

a FOBBIT is one who never leaves the FOB. Sometimes known as a GEARDO. Usually reserved for the guy with awesome internet access and no duties aside from playing call of duty cause its "just like the real thing". In the civilian world its ATGATT. (all the gear all the time) . If you actually had to carry that shit around for an 18k foot movement, youd be looking to do things like cut your toothbrush in half to save weight. But...... for a defend in place scenario I say have at it! I wont go looking for the shit, but if it comes to me thats different. And on a serious note, tactical tailor makes probably the best stuff out there in my opinion! Shoot, move, communicate. Then play xbox.

and i'd out ruck your ass anyday.

with a 240b on my shoulder.

while your were fluffing me getting it ready for the end.

In honor of this post I just put on some Under Armour, my Raven concealment holster, and magazines for days son! I just need a tactical tan hat to round it off.
pictures, or it didn't happen. Make sure we can see your ol lady's new tactical garter belt and those awesome tactical neckties as well. You know you can't really operate without a proper tie.

lets not Kidd each other here, the real fundamental question here is not belt or no belt, what keeps me up at night is the world old question: can you operate better with a boonie hat, a beret or balaclava? And how does a shemag compare to either?

pictures, or it didn't happen. Make sure we can see your ol lady's new tactical garter belt and those awesome tactical neckties as well. You know you can't really operate without a proper tie.

lets not Kidd each other here, the real fundamental question here is not belt or no belt, what keeps me up at night is the world old question: can you operate better with a boonie hat, a beret or balaclava? And how does a shemag compare to either?

I am operating in a Patriots hat at the moment.

;) I like you French. I'll be your token cop friend, you can be my token French friend.

I don't even want to open the Pandora's Box that is headgear! Haha

and i'd out ruck your ass anyday.

with a 240b on my shoulder.

while your were fluffing me getting it ready for the end.
Hey all the better if you wanna carry the 240B (or G for the 0331s out there) thats exactly what the E1-E3 is for! Big dummy, no brains, carry the GPM and take commands from me. Too easy.

Hey all the better if you wanna carry the 240B (or G for the 0331s out there) thats exactly what the E1-E3 is for! Big dummy, no brains, carry the GPM and take commands from me. Too easy.

tell me how it feels to suck a SPC.

YOU MAKE BIG DUMMY HAPPY AND SMILE.

It frightens me that we may both be in the same line of work. Of course I wasnt reading Steven King on the 12-8 shift like you apparently

I finally have a real internet friend, and possibly an internet backup to operate properly. Yay! Now, the shit can finally hit the online fan, I am prepared!

tell me how it feels to suck a SPC.

YOU MAKE BIG DUMMY HAPPY AND SMILE.
HA! Called it. Probably the same SPC that didnt wanna hump the spare barrel though and then whined about having to clean his 240B even though "I didnt even fire it though"

Probably the same SPC that didnt wanna hump the spare barrel though and then whined about having to clean his 240B even though "I didnt even fire it though"

Incorrect.

reported for trolling, harassment and being homosexual.

also neg repped.

Update: alrighty, everybody packs his dick back into their pants, measuring contest is over. Back to battle belts and a little humor, please.

It frightens me that we may both be in the same line of work. Of course I wasnt reading Steven King on the 12-8 shift like you apparently

Yeah... Because I got where I am from reading books. You suck at trolling. You sound like the worst kind of entitled high brow douche vet that is out there. There are plenty in this thread that served, and just read the thread for what it is.... Fun.

Let me guess... You're SWAT too now? Operate harder.

Hahahaha. Have to go play console COD. Stand by operator

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Yeah... Because I got where I am from reading books. You suck at trolling. You sound like the worst kind of entitled high brow douche vet that is out there. There are plenty in this thread that served, and just read the thread for what it is.... Fun.

Let me guess... You're SWAT too now? Operate harder.

Hahahaha. Have to go play console COD. Stand by operator

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

OPERATOR STRONG

I tried trap with a balaclava on last night......better without

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a FOBBIT is one who never leaves the FOB. Sometimes known as a GEARDO. Usually reserved for the guy with awesome internet access and no duties aside from playing call of duty cause its "just like the real thing". In the civilian world its ATGATT. (all the gear all the time) . If you actually had to carry that shit around for an 18k foot movement, youd be looking to do things like cut your toothbrush in half to save weight. But...... for a defend in place scenario I say have at it! I wont go looking for the shit, but if it comes to me thats different. And on a serious note, tactical tailor makes probably the best stuff out there in my opinion! Shoot, move, communicate. Then play xbox.

you are a pretty sucky troll. at least frenchman commands some respect when he trolls, he is a legit bad ass mofo. i get the college ROTC national guardsman type vibe from you. did they have FOB's set up in downtown boston while you were out on seek and destroy missions? just based on the fact that you would insult enlisted guys e1-e3 and berate them as being dumbass gear mules who take orders from the almighty you clearly displays not only your soldiering and leadership qualities, but also your general respectability as a human. if you really are a combat leader in any way i truly feel sorry for the guys under your command.

either way we've been over this before with previous trolls, half of your points that you make you later contradict, and I've had a pretty rough night, so you are not really worthy of a well though out response. Im a civilian, most of us are. We're not trying to be badass ROTC death machines such as yourself. Am I a gear-queer? **** yeah, and I'm proud of it. i work hard to buy all the shit i have, and i buy the best, it makes you appreciate it more.

unfortunately, this thread fails. god forbid somebody comes in here to try and learn anything useful, having to wade through a page of trolling ass losers explaining their SOA (Super Operator Acronyms) will likely discourage them from participating in any way like a few people have mentioned.

If your not going to keep it on topic, and people are only here to troll, then the thread should be shut down. which will suck, but I'm over it.

Last edited:
agreed. this thread is ridiculous at times, but thats also why its awesome. no need for acronym name calling.
Sorry man but FOBBIT was meant in jest. ROTC? good god no. The thread was both excellent and ridiculous. Hey at least you didnt get called a douche, high brow vet, something about sucking off a SPC, and 10% discount at HD among others. As far as kit goes tho, I used a Voodoo Tactical PC. Very well built, super adjustable, and molle everywhere. The only issue was the side SAPIs wouldnt fit into the pockets (plates were too big) but they did fasten to the sides with molle loops. It had the snot beaten out of it and still is in great shape. Enlisted guys making fun of each other has been going on since caveman days, first you get it, then you give it. Its like a sport. ROTC death machine was excellent BTW

Do they make backpedal belts? I kid... I kid....

Apology accepted.

:) Welcome to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom