battle belts?

I just got a SOG 'hawk for the hell of it. Was thinking today how to mount it to a vest. Comes with a sheath but not a great fit. Slipped out and sliced a nice chunk out of my carpet:/ Better that than my toes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There are some knife companies out there that have friction based sheathes, that have molle capability, that you can mount on a plate carrier upside down.

sarcasm%2B7.jpg

well, my belt is finally done. I'm kind of sad in a bittersweet way.

its an HSGI belt
tactical tailor 2x pistol mag pouch
2 itw fastmags
tactical tailor roll up dump pouch mounted to the fast mags
tactical tailor medic pouch (actually i lied about being done, this might get replaced by an SOE IFAK pouch)
tactical tailor rifle pistol combo on my weak side
ESEE 3 Mil knife (AWESOME)
G-code OSH mounted on an RTI drop down panel

loving it so far.

where's your light?

I just got a SOG 'hawk for the hell of it. Was thinking today how to mount it to a vest. Comes with a sheath but not a great fit. Slipped out and sliced a nice chunk out of my carpet:/ Better that than my toes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
knife maker supply. You will need a few rivets, piece of kydex or concealex, your household oven and an old foam sleeping pad, and a few old books. Make your own sheath, you can adjust the retention through the rivets aka eyelets. A 2x42 belt sander gives it a nicer finish, but isn't that important.

The first iteration of what I'm sure is going to be several revisions:

Brokos Belt
Blackhawk Riggers belt
3x ITW Fast mags
5.11 double pistol pouch
Maxpedition Dump Pouch
G19 in a Blackhawk serpa

The IFAK is missing. That's gonna be the next addition. I'm also trying to decide if it's worth running 3 ar mags or open up space for something else.

8d9cdb12142fedd6a0b9186df327f1dd_zpsd441fa1f.jpg

849a46323740fad849715333b0a3dc63_zpsda8c3d03.jpg

The first iteration of what I'm sure is going to be several revisions:

Brokos Belt
Blackhawk Riggers belt
3x ITW Fast mags
5.11 double pistol pouch
Maxpedition Dump Pouch
G19 in a Blackhawk serpa

The IFAK is missing. That's gonna be the next addition. I'm also trying to decide if it's worth running 3 ar mags or open up space for something else.

8d9cdb12142fedd6a0b9186df327f1dd_zpsd441fa1f.jpg

849a46323740fad849715333b0a3dc63_zpsda8c3d03.jpg

Just stack one of the ITW fast mags on top of another.

Ok I'll play, the load bearing belt has survival gear in it in case the SHTF and I need to leave my truck (it's always in the truck) and has,
Lighters
Spark stone
Dry Kindling
Rope saw
Camo duct tape
first aid kit
Leather man
Flashlights
Signal mirror
Jumper wires with alligator clips
Trail marker tacks
Fishing line, hooks and power bait
Para cord
Compass
Batteries
iPhone charger that takes batteries( to use topo apps or at least look at them, don't really need a fix with a compass, and to use the plethora of survival apps.
A map
And 3 bottles of water in the dump pouch.

I had granola bars but ate them when I was stuck in traffic, note to self, re stock granola.

As far as the chest rig, it will hold 6 30rd AR mags, Or 6 20 rd M1A mags, or more if you use the utility pockets on the side. I as going to try and use it trout fishing but the layout is not right lol. I would wear it shooting on private land it at a course range were you can advance and take cover, wearing it at the clubs 100yd range would be kinda pointless. The belt is for mobility, I could use a backpack but the belt is more balanced.

82B55BEC-CA69-4431-8EDF-7330F78179EF-41125-000007F810B6E21C_zps0aebea88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ok i think im done with this thing. aka epic mall ninja frenchman offending hated by all fudds status: achieved. talk all the shit you want but i havent shot a magazine fed rifle from a benchrest in over a year, so moving and shooting makes up the bulk of what i do. if you want to poke fun go ahead, however, your welcome to come out to my place and try to keep up with your fanny packs and carhartt sweatshirt pockets anytime.

this is what ive got:

Tactical tailor fight light belt
ITW Fast Mag Pouches
tactical tailor fight light double pistol mag pouch
tac tailor fight light IFAK pouch
tac tailor fight light roll up dump pouch
tac tailor drop rig for pistol

and one of the dog for good measure, as long as he thinks im cool enough to follow around i dont care what anybody else says lol
You help keep tactical tailor in business. FOBBIT.

You help keep tactical tailor in business. FOBBIT.

In honor of this post I just put on some Under Armour, my Raven concealment holster, and magazines for days son! I just need a tactical tan hat to round it off.

it works, and i've never even been on a FOB so… whats your point?
a FOBBIT is one who never leaves the FOB. Sometimes known as a GEARDO. Usually reserved for the guy with awesome internet access and no duties aside from playing call of duty cause its "just like the real thing". In the civilian world its ATGATT. (all the gear all the time) . If you actually had to carry that shit around for an 18k foot movement, youd be looking to do things like cut your toothbrush in half to save weight. But...... for a defend in place scenario I say have at it! I wont go looking for the shit, but if it comes to me thats different. And on a serious note, tactical tailor makes probably the best stuff out there in my opinion! Shoot, move, communicate. Then play xbox.

We've already discussed tactical tailor gee pee pee. We've also beaten your point to death in earlier parts of this thread. We get it. We're gay. Go get 10% off at home depot and shit somewhere else.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom