• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BATFE extending sign-off for gun trust trustees for NFA?

And this surprises you while living under Barrys leftist regime ???

Don't forget, it's for the children.
Legally registered machineguns are used to mow down schoolyards every day. [rolleyes]

Lots of discussion on this in the NFA forum.

Obama has been pushing hard for these changes; I expect quick action after the comment period closes on Monday, and I expect the administration to just ignore all our comments.

Lots of discussion on this in the NFA forum.

Obama has been pushing hard for these changes; I expect quick action after the comment period closes on Monday, and I expect the administration to just ignore all our comments.
Its past time to ignore the administration. If their edicts are unlawful, the common man shall carry out the existing law.

bullseye said:
Its past time to ignore the administration. If their edicts are unlawful, the common man shall carry out the existing law.
Best of luck with that.

Quiet said:
I think this is a result of Dorner; I think he got his suppressor into California through an NFA, no?
I think the administration referenced this in pushing the EO. Christopher Dorner himself said he wanted the "loopholes" closed. Of course, he also said that he wanted either Hillary or Chris Christie to be our next president.
Dorner Manifesto said:
Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I'm not even a resident of the state i purchased them in.
. . .
It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.
Not exactly sane.

This was wrote way back when Bush was in office. That said the whole Idea of NFA is stupid. Yet another great example of a law we where told would quash crime but in reality did nada. Really a suppressor is a "firearm". The stupidity of saying the length of a barrel or the rate of fire alters the 2nd is astounding to me.

Back
Top Bottom