Baltimore, 7 Shot at Cookout

meh.jpg

My opinion of Baltimore is based on a single business trip there. I picked up my rental car and there was a bullet hole in the hood. But no problem, the agent casually said "I'll mark that down". Ah NO, I want a different car, not the one just used in a drive by.

My buddy moved there recently and teaches some courses at one of the city high schools. Told me the kids are so used to having classmates killed they are completely unphazed by it. If they do react at all, it'll be a shoulder shrug and "They knew they shouldna' been out at that time."

Police say two sets of bullet casings were found at a shooting scene in Baltimore.
Detectives are trying to determine if the cookouts on opposite sides of the street were related or any other possible connections among those present.
"We know that many people were out here," Harrison said. Ok, so they know the obvious
"Detectives are now trying to locate victims so that we can find out who was here so that we can learn what happened.but they don't know what happened
Acting Mayor Bernard Young echoed the sentiment in appealing to the public for information.
"Someone knows something," Young said. But not the police. Sheesh!

Two calibers or two brands in same caliber??

When I carry a single stack with extra mags I usually carry different brands/styles of ammo.

But, it’s baltimore. Boston isn’t far behind.

White cop do it? Nope. Nobody cares. Next! What’s this summers over under I wonder? Zappa making any predictions?

Police say two sets of bullet casings were found at a shooting scene in Baltimore.
Detectives are trying to determine if the cookouts on opposite sides of the street were related or any other possible connections among those present.
"We know that many people were out here," Harrison said. Ok, so they know the obvious
"Detectives are now trying to locate victims so that we can find out who was here so that we can learn what happened.but they don't know what happened
Acting Mayor Bernard Young echoed the sentiment in appealing to the public for information.
"Someone knows something," Young said. But not the police. Sheesh!

Translation: "It's an extrra shitty part of town, so we don't go there, so we really don't know what happened. By the time we showed up half the neighborhood had on STOP SNITCHIN! t-shirts " [rofl]

How were these gatherings cookouts? The pictures show what is essentially a row of attached brick dwellings 20 feet from the side walk with less behind them. There is no open space at all.
So a cookout in Baltimore is just hanging on a corner? There are no grills or tables present. There is a cooler and a bunch of empty bottles present in the photos. Looks to me like it was just a bunch of people drinking on the stoop and sidewalk. CNN calls it a cookout.

Is this why the Mayor if Baltimore is on the lam?
She wrote a children's book and strong armed a hospital to buy 10's of thousands of copies, she was also on the hospitals board of directors. The FBI started to investigate her scam and she went on the run. The amazon reviews for the book are funny to read.

My mother had the Dickwitness News on the toob this morning. They're flogging the hell out of the synagogue shooting. Nary a peep about this thing in Baltimore.

And, of course, the shooting in New Haven, of which all parties involved were black (the couple in the car, the Hamden cop, and the Yale cop) yet somehow it's rayciss.

Almost obviously gang warfare yet will hit the books as a mass shooting and somehow be attributed to an AR15.

Back
Top Bottom