Backpacks for an X95

DarthRevan

NES Member
Hey all,
I’ve been thinking more about it lately and I want a backpack big enough to keep my X95 in.
Has anyone tried this?
I don’t want something silly big, and being 6’+ I can probably get away with a slightly bigger than average bag.
What say you, brain trust?

iu

You can find them in black also...
71I6Eyu--iL._SY879_.jpg

And remember, you can put a padlock on the eyelet and grommet...

iu

Hell, you could probably have someone sew in an internal pouch/scabbard to secure the x95 in...

Last edited:
Not familiar with the X95, but I picked up a cheapo bag meant for skateboards which my AR barely squeezes into. Basically I was looking for a bare-bones, basic type of softcase that would be as small as possible while still fitting an AR and some mags. Most dedicated gun cases were way too big for what I wanted. Not a backpack though, more like a longish, thin bag with a carry strap. (16" AR barely fits diagonally)

May want to look in that direction. Skateboards, snowboards, etc. Are you looking for small as possible while still fitting the gun? Big enough for the gun plus other stuff?

Did you check dimensions against the offerings at the usual culprits (5.11, Maxpedition, Voodoo Tactical, ...) ? VT sold me the shotgun scabbard that presently keeps my Silky Katanaboy attached to my riding pack, and I found something at 5.11 for my Henry should I want to take it along as well. (Everything has to work with the riding pack - 5.11 RUSH12 - so MOLLE.)

Aforementioned VT scabbard with Katanaboy on the 5.11 pack:

20181119_084605.jpg

Last edited:
I have an old ski bag that gets zero use now. It was made for 195cm skis and I don’t go above 183 now, and have a bag suited for that purpose. If you want to test it for your needs, PM me and we’ll figure something out. Looking for short money to clear up space in the garage.

Back
Top Bottom