• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Backfire: Gun Shops in Canada Sell Out Of Pistols After Trudeau Threatens to Freeze Sales

Reptile

NES Member
"Sales have been brisk," says gun store owner.

“I'm concerned that if I don't buy one now, I may never have the choice again,” says worried gun buyer.

Gun stores in Canada sold out of handguns after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau last week proposed freezing pistol sales as part of new gun control legislation.

Hopeful gun buyers interviewed by Agence-France Presse said the possibility of a pistol sale ban prompted them to seek the forbidden guns for fear they could miss out if they don’t take action.

Continues...

Little Fidel's Daddy would be so proud of him. WTF happened to Canadians? Do they still support a PM who denies them free speech, the ability to protest without retaliation and the right to own a firearm for protection against violent criminals and an overbearing govt.? Guess not!

My wife works for TJX and one time they were selling in England these winter jackets that had a tiny Swiss army knife with about a 1 inch blade hanging from the zipper, the government made the company remove every one before they could be sold.

I guess the Natives don't own Glocks :mad: How TF do 2 guys with knives drive around killing 10 people?
Element of surprise. Even if you have good situational awareness, a guy with a knife will slice you up good before you get your gun out. You may smoke him if you’re lucky, but he’s gonna slice you.

Chances are good you are dead meat before you even realize what’s going on. (Figurative “you” of course.)

Element of surprise. Even if you have good situational awareness, a guy with a knife will slice you up good before you get your gun out. You may smoke him if you’re lucky, but he’s gonna slice you.

Chances are good you are dead meat before you even realize what’s going on. (Figurative “you” of course.)
I'm pretty sure these guys are targeting people they know, they must have a death wish. I agree a guy with a knife who's intent is to kill you is a formidable foe. Only a quick double tap would stop the attack.

The typical martial arts school knife defense lessons start with one person with a dummy knife while the defended uses moved to deflect the knife, retain control, etc. - or perhaps how to deal with an untrained individual squaring off against a defender. But, none of those would seem effective for all but the very most expert adversary who does it this way.

A gun would do little to defend against such an attacker who did not announce his attention, particularly if you are not in a permissive area or have immunity so you do not face charges just for getting your gun out and at the ready.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSXZnxLZ0I

And the Left Wing Media is doing its best to completely ignore this story.

Are they? It’s front page of CNN, Reuters, AP, BBC, etc… I don’t think any news outlets are not reporting on this.

Canadian communists hard been stoking division and hate any way they can. White V Natives is their version of Whites V Blacks here. White man is source of all Native woes. Only voting communist will solve it.

Back
Top Bottom