• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

B.O.'s fake cry in CT shooting speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

You got to be kidding me. ... . If u can't seperate your political views for 3 seconds during this time of tragedy your the one with problems. Give it a break already!!!

BAAAAAHHHHH! Quit being a sheep and start being a sheepdog. Sheep cry, sheepdogs fight. Suck it up. Nothing good happened with the kiddies but don't let even worse happen while you lick your ego.

Really? This is where we are in this country? Debating whether or not the president cried or not? wow....

No shit. You people need to grow the hell up. I think it touched him rather deeply as it probably did with many parents...me included. This story hit home as my daughter is in that age group that was murdered by an animal. I can't and don't want to imagine the pain those poor parents are going through knowing their little one will not be coming home ever again.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that our president wasn't touched by this issue? The man has two kids of his own. If you are a parent and were not affected in any way by this story, you have no soul or empathy whatsoever.

No shit. You people need to grow the hell up. I think it touched him rather deeply as it probably did with many parents...me included. This story hit home as my daughter is in that age group that was murdered by an animal. I can't and don't want to imagine the pain those poor parents are going through knowing their little one will not be coming home ever again.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that our president wasn't touched by this issue? The man has two kids of his own. If you are a parent and were not affected in any way by this story, you have no soul or empathy whatsoever.

Don't be rediculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom