[B] Kelly Ayotte is Stabbing Gun Owners in the Back [/B]

There will be a cloture vote in the US Senate on the ANTI-GUN legislation that Obama is pushing.
-
Any vote to support the cloture is a vote against the gun owners in NH.

There is nothing to discuss. We do not have the votes to stop the bill as a simple majority, so our only option is to never have the debate.
People need to call Sen. Ayotte and ask her to support the Paul-Cruz-Lee filibuster!
Currently she is supporting the Dems and their vote to bring the discussion up on the floor.

PS. The vote may be on Thursday 4/11.
PSS. Here is the link to the Gun Owners of America alert on this:
http://www.capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=62580451

Done.

Thank you for submitting your comments through my website. This automatic e-mail is to confirm that my office has received your message. Please know that we read each letter and e-mail and will do our utmost to get you a timely response addressing your thoughts and concerns.

Sincerely,
Signature
Kelly A. Ayotte
U. S. Senator

I just sent Kelly an email to remind her that she has an elected position and she has a very good chance of not getting reelected if she does support the filibuster.

There will be a cloture vote in the US Senate on the ANTI-GUN legislation that Obama is pushing.
-
Any vote to support the cloture is a vote against the gun owners in NH.

There is nothing to discuss. We do not have the votes to stop the bill as a simple majority, so our only option is to never have the debate.
People need to call Sen. Ayotte and ask her to support the Paul-Cruz-Lee filibuster!
Currently she is supporting the Dems and their vote to bring the discussion up on the floor.

PS. The vote may be on Thursday 4/11.
PSS. Here is the link to the Gun Owners of America alert on this:
http://www.capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=62580451

The vote is not on the bill, it is on whether to debate the issue and put the dems on the record. If a bill is bad, it will be filibustered and that is where you pressure kelly and others.

Copied from a posting I made elsewhere

The absolute craziness that has been the gun & ammo market for the past 4 months, has in the past couple of weeks looked to be somewhat moderating. Take note however, there are rumblings out of DC that the filibuster won't hold because certain "Republicans" want to force the Dems to take a stand on the vote. This is an exceedingly dangerous slope as by allowing this to come to a vote, they are banking on them not wanting to get nailed to the cross for the vote and they're believing they have the House as a firewall.

Once you remove the control you have, you open the process to any outcome.

If this bill being proposed passes, we may well see this market skyrocket to an even higher apogee than we've just experienced.

Careful what you wish for politicians, you just might get it.

I've seen too many 'Republicans' capitulate to Obama or get paid off to vote against the best interests of their constituents. I see this issue heading in the same direction and could backfire on the GOP. 'Debate' is the weapon of our enemy and the only thing they have right now. They need to be shut down early and quickly.

Just keep in mind that the cloture vote is only to bring the bill to the floor for discussion, where Dems will have just as much opportunity to damage themselves as anyone else.

When a final bill comes to the floor - or doesn't, if Feinstein adds her crap to it - it can still be filibustered at that point.

Just keep in mind that the cloture vote is only to bring the bill to the floor for discussion, where Dems will have just as much opportunity to damage themselves as anyone else.

When a final bill comes to the floor - or doesn't, if Feinstein adds her crap to it - it can still be filibustered at that point.

I for one don't even want this thing on the floor for debate, it opens a can of worms and as I stated above, once you let it out of your control ANYTHING can and has happened

Shut this thing DOWN!!!

Message sent to our illustrious Senator

Yeah..but that's also what allowed Obamacare to get rammed through. As I recall, either Snows or Collins started that ball rolling. The Dems don't fight fair, they play to win and it's no holds barred. We expect everyone to follow the rules and get screwed over every single time. We never learn.

Yeah..but that's also what allowed Obamacare to get rammed through. As I recall, either Snows or Collins started that ball rolling. The Dems don't fight fair, they play to win and it's no holds barred. We expect everyone to follow the rules and get screwed over every single time. We never learn.

Ain't that the truth though. They(Dems) keeping showing the R's an open hand, "let's work together, let's work together", then as soon as they have enough in agreement, thy shove right up their proverbial arse, and these idiots keep falling for it.

You really are left to ask, who's the fool?

Just keep in mind that the cloture vote is only to bring the bill to the floor for discussion

Once it's on the floor for debate, it can be voted on. The other party doesn't care if they "look bad" during the debate, they only want to ram through what they wish to pass. That's why we don't let bad bills even see the floor!

Back
Top Bottom