• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Axe throwing bars coming to town

Will Sully be there?

"This place used to be good for huntin slash, but it got a little crowded. "

39f8ca6d-e0d8-4ba8-9df0-cd57ab7bdddb_screenshot.jpg

From the article: If you and your boyfriend or girlfriend walk in for a romantic night of ax throwing, we want to accommodate you.

"If you play your cards right you'll end the night with a hatchet wound on your face. If you play them wrong you'll get one too."

Potential goldmine. Think of all the urban, bearded, plaid-shirt-with-skinny-jeans wearing hipsters that will flock to this place. With the added bonus that there will never be any bar fights because all your patrons are pacifists.

I can't wait for the first time some guy is standing in the cage throwing axes and see's his buddy getting into a fight with a couple of other guys.. Guess who's gonna come running out with an axe to help their friend..

I shite you not. Do NOT get into an axe throwing contest with my wife. She dead on accurate. A few years back we went to Kings Richards Fair and for fun we decided to do the axe throwing. She landed 4 straight on the target with authority. I barely nicked the damn target. The wench handing out the axes told me to beware a woman who can throw an axe like that. Hence why I don't have any axes around the house!!!! [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom