Axe throwing bars coming to town

Clearly none of you ever drank at T.C.'s lounge, the Waltham 'ladies welcome' Tavern, or the Kells in Boston before they were shut down.:emoji_head_bandage::emoji_dart::emoji_biohazard::emoji_beers:

1. Will they have special plastic, light weight ones for millennial metrosexuals?

2. Will they discriminate against tomahawks?

Bring back Yard Darts then we'll see who runs for cover under the picnic tables. I'm a very good drinker. After a sixy I move on to #7 then the fun starts.
Or we can play... Yum yum Valium. We can't walk and we can't run but we shoot guns on Valium.

1. Will they have special plastic, light weight ones for millennial metrosexuals?

2. Will they discriminate against tomahawks?

drawn-axe-minecraft-14.jpg

I'm bringing my Minecraft battleaxe!

Not sure if I'd want his guy on my team or not...

Interesting side note about Ed Ames, he was the son of Jewish Ukrainian immigrants and grew up in Malden Mass.
He's probably best known for playing Danial Boones indian sidekick "Mingo" in the TV series from the 60's.

It was believed he belonged to the Schmohawk Tribe.

[rofl]

From the article: If you and your boyfriend or girlfriend walk in for a romantic night of ax throwing, we want to accommodate you.

I always said that darts were a gateway adtivity.
lol...could this be the end of darts as we know it?

but for yuks, i'm gonna mention to the manager of my local watering hole a bunch of us regulars want the pool tables out to accommodate an ax throwing pit for the league we're starting.

Back
Top Bottom