Axe throwing bars coming to town

Will Sully be there?

"This place used to be good for huntin slash, but it got a little crowded. "

39f8ca6d-e0d8-4ba8-9df0-cd57ab7bdddb_screenshot.jpg

From the article: If you and your boyfriend or girlfriend walk in for a romantic night of ax throwing, we want to accommodate you.

"If you play your cards right you'll end the night with a hatchet wound on your face. If you play them wrong you'll get one too."

Potential goldmine. Think of all the urban, bearded, plaid-shirt-with-skinny-jeans wearing hipsters that will flock to this place. With the added bonus that there will never be any bar fights because all your patrons are pacifists.

I can't wait for the first time some guy is standing in the cage throwing axes and see's his buddy getting into a fight with a couple of other guys.. Guess who's gonna come running out with an axe to help their friend..

I shite you not. Do NOT get into an axe throwing contest with my wife. She dead on accurate. A few years back we went to Kings Richards Fair and for fun we decided to do the axe throwing. She landed 4 straight on the target with authority. I barely nicked the damn target. The wench handing out the axes told me to beware a woman who can throw an axe like that. Hence why I don't have any axes around the house!!!! [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom