ATF, FBI seize firearms from home on Robert Drive in Holyoke

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
ATF, FBI agents remove several guns from home on Robert Drive in Holyoke
HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) – Several ATF and FBI agents were seen investigating a home on Robert Drive in Holyoke Wednesday afternoon.

Our 22News crew was on Robert Drive Wednesday around 4:00 p.m. after a report of several law enforcement seen on Robert Drive in Holyoke. Our crew saw ATF and FBI agents removing several types of firearms from the home. Several dozen weapons were removed.
“Both agencies are on scene conducting court authorized activity in connection with an ongoing investigation,” said FBI agent Kristen Setera.

5 Robert Dr, Holyoke, MA 01040

Note: they did not say arsenal....I guess a dozen guns don't count as an arsenal.

Edit : now they say over 100 guns....still light for an arsenal

Last edited:
Looks like a bag with banded money also? Drug trafficking?
Maybe he pulled out of his bank on the news from the north.

One day, we're all Defund the ATF, the next we're Gladys Kravitz because our neighbor keeps cash on hand.
jethus-cwithe.jpg

Picture five. The one that looks like a pistol with the shoulder brace. That one is an issue in MA correct?

They got a problem with a dozen guns? LOL It should only be news if they have to use a dolly cart to get the stuff out

So I live in Holyoke, there is a good bit more to it than the news has reported on so far(shocker). The whole situation is a shame (from a firearms collector POV), A lot of really nice firearms will likely never be seen again. I only know a limited amount, but I do know there were well over 200 firearms, many of which had too many spots on the safety selector, a lot of "solvent catch cans", etc. This wasn't Joe shmo getting busted for having a non-pre ban "hi cap" or an adjustable stock. Picture a typical house from the show hoarders, except with regulated items strewn about all over with the garbage and clothing. I have no use for the NFA or any infringement of rights, but from what I saw, this guy was not smart on a whole different level.

So I live in Holyoke, there is a good bit more to it than the news has reported on so far(shocker). The whole situation is a shame (from a firearms collector POV), A lot of really nice firearms will likely never be seen again. I only know a limited amount, but I do know there were well over 200 firearms, many of which had too many spots on the safety selector, a lot of "solvent catch cans", etc. This wasn't Joe shmo getting busted for having a non-pre ban "hi cap" or an adjustable stock. Picture a typical house from the show hoarders, except with regulated items strewn about all over with the garbage and clothing. I have no use for the NFA or any infringement of rights, but from what I saw, this guy was not smart on a whole different level.
I wonder if he was on the the trigger lists or ST lists and that brought the attention on him

Are you the jeep guy?

I'm not demented LOL.
I've got a lot of crap, too. The bona fide hoarders, though... it's a sickness. My grandmother was hoarding just before the episode that landed her in the nursing home with Alzheimer's. Neighbor across the street likewise - his son had to have the rented dumpster emptied like FIVE TIMES with the crap he cleaned out of that (rather small) house. Same deal with a friend of the family - his house got so stuffed with junk - old newspapers, ... - he literally couldn't move around anymore and took to living up at the firehouse (where he was a volunteer officer).

Back
Top Bottom