• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

Currently in the process of filling out eForm 1 for an SBR. I seemed to have received mixed messages about the CLEO part. Could someone clarify on whether I should use my local chief (Webster, MA) or the MSP?

For the data point: 10 days SBR, twice. The first was rejected in 10 days because I'm apparently an idiot and forgot to upload my LTC, so they rejected it for "state licensing". The same day I got rejected, I just re-applied exactly the same (well, with LTC this time) and got the approval 10 days later. And to their credit, the first one's $200 refund came 3 days after the rejection.

Ok I'm getting frustrated.
Submitted it 2/8. Checked the website just now and it's in the "disapproved" section as of 2/14. I never got an email. There's no explanation as to why it's disapproved.

Ok I'm getting frustrated.
Submitted it 2/8. Checked the website just now and it's in the "disapproved" section as of 2/14. I never got an email. There's no explanation as to why it's disapproved.
Is this your first form 1? I only ask because when I did my first form 1, I forgot to upload a copy of my LTC

Currently in the process of filling out eForm 1 for an SBR. I seemed to have received mixed messages about the CLEO part. Could someone clarify on whether I should use my local chief (Webster, MA) or the MSP?
Go for MSP

I did forget to, yes. I canceled that form and submitted a fresh one, making sure I did everything exactly as layed out in that video provided on NGT's website.
If you log back on to the ATF web site, find the Disapproved folder, open the form and navigate through the train stops to finally see the pdf of the disapproved form, scroll to page 8 and the reason will be shown at the very bottom of the page

Ended up using the Sheriff. But I submitted the form 1 today for an SBR!!!

If you log back on to the ATF web site, find the Disapproved folder, open the form and navigate through the train stops to finally see the pdf of the disapproved form, scroll to page 8 and the reason will be shown at the very bottom of the page
Thank you. Problem was instead of putting auto ordinance I put Kahr. :/

Ok submitted a new one this morning. Fingers crossed I didn't screw anything up this time 😆

Edit: Approved 2/25. 🤟🏻

Last edited:
Thank you. Problem was instead of putting auto ordinance I put Kahr. :/

Ok submitted a new one this morning. Fingers crossed I didn't screw anything up this time 😆
I did the same thing with my SBS the first time. Under Model, I put Mossberg 590A1, but the engraving was Mossberg 590. Got Disaproved.
They have to match.
Did you remember to send another set of prints with your resubmittal?

I did the same thing with my SBS the first time. Under Model, I put Mossberg 590A1, but the engraving was Mossberg 590. Got Disaproved.
They have to match.
Did you remember to send another set of prints with your resubmittal?
I did. I made sure the whole form was clean and correct this time. Sick of screwing around with it!

Back
Top Bottom