Article: WEAPONS STOLEN FROM ARMY RESERVE CENTER: LAW ENFORCEMENT ON ALERT

I heard they arrested someone today, but the firearms are no where to be found.

And my concern is getting the guns back more than the perp right now.

There's a whole different thread going on too about this

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/295516-Worcester-Armory

For those of you too lazy to read the article:

"According to the paperwork, Morales was on an electronic monitoring device in connection with a pending case out of Middlesex Superior Court, but on Nov. 16 he most likely cut off the monitoring device.
The device was able to place him in the area of the building at the time of the robbery."

Now there is stupid and there is STOO-PED. That right thar is some special kind of STOO-PED.

yeh.... someone on RallyPoint made a good point.....
why do a state bid as a diddler when you can go to club fed.........

It kind of makes sense In a desperate kind of way. The guy spent 5 hours there after all. He might have been waiting for the cops, but eventually got bored and left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

He escaped from jail!

Police recover car allegedly stolen by James Morales, escaped suspect in theft of Worcester armory weapons

Authorities have recovered a car allegedly stolen by James Morales, the suspect in the 2015 theft of weapons from the U.S. Army Reserve armory in Worcester, after he escaped from prison in Rhode Island.

Morales, a former Army Reservist who alleged broke into the gun vault of the armory while out on bail for a sexual assault charge, was being held in the Donald W. Wyatt Detention Facility when he escaped Saturday night.
Morales1.jpgJames MoralesMassachusetts State Police

Investigators believed that Morales had fled to Massachusetts, and a State Police K9 unit tracked Morales to a Route 95 overpass near the Rhode Island border, State Police said.

"At that location police found what appears to be discarded prison clothing," State Police said. "The clothing had blood on it."

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/01/police_recover_car_allegedly_s.html

Why are they referring to him as a "suspect" ?

There is no suspicion, he did it, he was tried and convicted of the crime.

Back
Top Bottom