Article: USMC KYLE CARPENTER: MEDAL OF HONOR, MARINE OF LEGEND

Fattman; my thoughts exactly....POTUS wants the MOH Marine to hold an umbrella over him the next thine he has to speak in the rain....

yeah he looks disgusted to have to put the medal on this HERO..
Right on the money. That prick looks like he couldnt be any less interested in what hes doing. He has zero concept of why that kid did what he did.

I'm really surprised it took this long for this article to be posted. I would love to slap that look of contempt of O's face w/ a baseball bat. AFAIC that MoH is worth 10000x more than either of the nobels he was given.

I'm really surprised it took this long for this article to be posted. I would love to slap that look of contempt of O's face w/ a baseball bat. AFAIC that MoH is worth 10000x more than either of the nobels he was given.

There are three types of people in this world.. Those that make things happen...Those that watch things happen..and those that wonder what happened. I'd say he's wondering how the ribbon is attached. George Carlin hit the nail on the head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0

Last edited:
Thank you Lance Corporal Kyle Carpenter, USMC, for what you did, who you are, and the courage you possess. I thank God daily for men such as you.

yeah he looks disgusted to have to put the medal on this HERO..

So did Calvin Coolidge when awarding Henry Breault the Congressional Medal of Honor.

1024px_Henry_Breault2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom