Article: There Are Now More Bureaucrats With Guns Than U.S. Marines

Based on incredible efforts made to disarm the average law-abiding citizen and the arming of every single damn govt agent out there (including folks from the Dept of Agriculture),these people in power must see a period of civil unrest in our future that they are preparing for?

LOL.

When they take all our guns away it sounds like they've at least distributed enough guns out to the government employee population in general that we'll be able to restock pretty easily.

Something tells me that Agriculture Dept and IRS agents won't be too hard to remove weapons from.

Good thing those at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration are armed. What would they ever do if a tectonic plate attacked them?

LOL.

When they take all our guns away it sounds like they've at least distributed enough guns out to the government employee population in general that we'll be able to restock pretty easily.

Something tells me that Agriculture Dept and IRS agents won't be too hard to remove weapons from.

I was thinking along those lines.
It will be like ARVN rifles , never fired ,only dropped once .

And libtards have the fu(king audacity to complain about military spending????

THIS army of illegal, bureaucratic, political mercenaries is the standing army the founders warned of......NOT the uniformed military run by military type commanders.

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

Back
Top Bottom