Article: Poll: Floridians Want Armed Teachers

Just put up gun free zone signs all around Chicago and that will surely fix all their shooting problems.

Females and older people..I'm sorry, but some in those groups think we live in Disneyland.
I hate to tell them. But they are the group criminals target!
Have a magical day..

Bad people are everywhere. Why is it so hard to understand that a teacher trained to defend their students at a moments notice is better than a twenty or so minute response time the police will have before they even think about entering a school.

In those twenty or so minutes the murderer has free reign of how many and of who lives and who dies!

Police protocol is to secure the outside perimeter of the school and then decide when it is best to enter.
Which is after the killing has stopped and either the killer has either killed himself or someone at the scene subdues them. Most of the time it is the killer that stops himself!

It took 3 hours for the police to enter the Pulse night club and go after the gunman.

Let the teachers be armed you idiots!

Last edited:
The more people like pilots, teachers, etc that are armed the more safe we would be.

Forget the movie scene... My cousin Vinny maybe, but there was a power outage in the court... lights come back on and everyone from judge to stenographer has a dead bead on the defendant.

Back
Top Bottom