• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: NY: GUN CONTROL GROUP SETS UP FAKE STORE, SHAMES FIRST-TIME BUYERS

This was featured on Kelly's file, on Fox. Apparently, it was supervised by NYPD finest. If only they would be so kind to let me open a fake MG store, I'd invite friends where we would shame each other for hours on end, also shame ourselves at the range, shame and shoot, shame and shoot [laugh]

This is a great example of cops going along with the party and their political agenda. Hence what we got here is not NYPD protecting justice, but plain Gestapo, furthering party's objectives.

This was featured on Kelly's file, on Fox. Apparently, it was supervised by NYPD finest. If only they would be so kind to let me open a fake MG store, I'd invite friends where we would shame each other for hours on end, also shame ourselves at the range, shame and shoot, shame and shoot [laugh]

This is a great example of cops going along with the party and their political agenda. Hence what we got here is not NYPD protecting justice, but plain Gestapo, furthering party's objectives.

The police continue to draw more and more distinct lines between US and THEM. We are not drawing the lines, they are.

Back
Top Bottom