Article: NIP/TUCK’S KELLY CARLSON: PUNISH THE CRIMINAL NOT THE GUN

Not that she has had a stellar career, but she'll never work again for having that opinion. Too bad.

Not that she has had a stellar career, but she'll never work again for having that opinion. Too bad.

? Can't say I'm a fan but but don't sell her short-

wiki:

"In a career spanning over a decade, Clarkson has accumulated ninety-one number ones on the Billboard charts[SUP][14][/SUP] and eleven international number one singles,[SUP][15][/SUP] and has sold over 25 million albums worldwide."

Not too many singers put up those kind of numbers and still going.

I'm more of a fan now -let's help her keep working.
Yes this is my first post - Howdy everybody !

Carlson != Clarkson

wiki:

"In a career spanning over a decade, Clarkson has accumulated ninety-one number ones on the Billboard charts[SUP][14][/SUP] and eleven international number one singles,[SUP][15][/SUP] and has sold over 25 million albums worldwide."

wiki:

Great first post!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to NES.

wiki:

[laugh]

the moral of the story is that she should have had a better career so that she could have hired armed body guards, allowing her to be antigun. [laugh]

What does she mean at 1:40 by 'medico (sp) locks' on doors? Special expensive locks?

Good for her. Sounds like some scary circumstances.

Medeco makes unique (patented) locks that uses keys that can't be duplicated on common equipment to make it very difficult to defeat those locks.
http://www.medeco.com/en/site/medeco/technology/

Yes - the Medeco locks are great. Supposedly they're immune to that bumping thing people use to break thru regular locks. And the keys can only be duplicated on specialized equipment - which only certified locksmiths have. If you want a key made - you've got to go to a locksmith - and PROVE that you are the owner of the key. So even if you loan a key out to say somebody to watch your house while you're away - they can't duplicate it for use later.

I have Medeco locksets in all the exterior doors in my house. Been happy with them so far. They're definitely more expensive that Home Depot Schlage locks though.

Another bonus is that the Medeco keys themselves are beefier than a standard key - makes them easy to find on a keyring in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom