Article: N.H. gun safety group buoyed by billionaire's pledge

Astroturf at its finest. "Moms" is an incorporated suborganization of MAIG, which is Bloomberg's own organization. Now with direct funding from the Bloomie himself!

Free clue to the press: "Grassroots" is not the same thing as "employing a bunch of otherwise useless locals to pretend they are self-actualized protesters."

I always got a kick out of the "Demand" portion of their ridiculous title. It's not "Moms WORK FOR Action", or "Moms Supply Valid Talking Points For Action". It's just that - a demand, because that's what children who don't know any better tend to do.

Anyone else get a chuckle out of this??

She said members will be knocking on doors, going to town fairs and other events, as well as visiting stores. "We know how to set up tables and talk to people," she said.

Guess the 500 sandy vag's in NH (if that number is even close to accurate) are too incompetent to do much else. Obviously, all the efforts they put out recently yielded none of the results they wanted. I do feel bad for the person that Janet Groat is married to (if she is)... That poor sod must be an alcoholic by now. I know I would be if I had to deal with that twat on a daily basis.

I am so sick of these groups. They dont want safety, or they would focus on educating people aboput the four rules, and teching people how to be safe around guns.They don't want a solution to gun violence, or they would demand a gang crackdown followed by massive investment in education and job opportunities.
I think I am going to make a bunch of flyers to hand out to people at their demonstrations. Here is on idea: Everytown for Gun Safety's "common sense" solution: Lock up your guns or we'll lock you up for ten years. Ref: Mass gneral laws C.140 S.131L)
Everytown for Gun Safety's "common sense". Did your father pass down his rifle to you? Did you pass yours to your child? Well, then you are both felons now.

I am so sick of these groups. They dont want safety, or they would focus on educating people aboput the four rules, and teching people how to be safe around guns.They don't want a solution to gun violence, or they would demand a gang crackdown followed by massive investment in education and job opportunities.
I think I am going to make a bunch of flyers to hand out to people at their demonstrations. Here is on idea: Everytown for Gun Safety's "common sense" solution: Lock up your guns or we'll lock you up for ten years. Ref: Mass gneral laws C.140 S.131L)
Everytown for Gun Safety's "common sense". Did your father pass down his rifle to you? Did you pass yours to your child? Well, then you are both felons now.

THIS! The whole "lets make felons out of law-abiding citizens" as a solution to violent crime in the community is only gaining traction in the northeast and CA. Anyone with half a brain is seeing these organizations for exactly what they are: pawns of pols and people like Mikey Bloom-turd that want to gain power by taking away the God-given rights and liberties of free, law-abiding people.

They claim 500 members in NH. Nationally they say 125K, but that number is very hard to verify. It apparently includes all their Facebook "likes", and anybody who is on their email list.

We Demand Numbers from Moms Demand Action
It also includes any pastor that signs up and claims his congregation (might be up to 700) are members as well. If that's true, why don't we total up all the gun club members in the area, firearm owners based on sales over the past year and NES members?

these politicians go after low hanging fruit.

They use emotional issues to rile up the masses.

They are good at what they do.

unfortunately we live in a nation of mostly sheeple who are easily manipulated.

What we need are churches on the other side of the issue to indoctrinate their sheep to counter/resist the indoctrination of sheeple on the other side of the issue.

This is national scale brainwashing warfare between two opposing cult leaders on opposite sides of an issue.

You know, maybe I am slow on the uptake, but doesn't "Moms Demand Action" sound like a cougar club?

They just hit the lottery. If I was an officer in that group, I would give myself a $5 million dollar salary and take care of all my family members and friends. Anyone want to start one in MA?

They just hit the lottery. If I was an officer in that group, I would give myself a $5 million dollar salary and take care of all my family members and friends. Anyone want to start one in MA?

That's probably one of the most effective things we could do to drain the swamp. Setup Idiots Demand Action groups all around the country - take Bloomberg's money - spend it all on "junkets" and "conferences" and big salaries - and keep doing it until Bloomberg is freaking broke.

The surest way to make any problem go away is to take away all the money that is financing it. "Non-profit" groups are notorious for burning thru piles of cash for little to no effect. Take the whole effort and turn into such a corrupt mess that Bloomberg spends all his time fighting internal corruption and it keeps them off our backs.

THIS! The whole "lets make felons out of law-abiding citizens" as a solution to violent crime in the community is only gaining traction in the northeast and CA. Anyone with half a brain is seeing these organizations for exactly what they are: pawns of pols and people like Mikey Bloom-turd that want to gain power by taking away the God-given rights and liberties of free, law-abiding people.

100% this.
Criminals will not follow the law. When will these ****tards get it !!

That's probably one of the most effective things we could do to drain the swamp. Setup Idiots Demand Action groups all around the country - take Bloomberg's money - spend it all on "junkets" and "conferences" and big salaries - and keep doing it until Bloomberg is freaking broke.

The surest way to make any problem go away is to take away all the money that is financing it. "Non-profit" groups are notorious for burning thru piles of cash for little to no effect. Take the whole effort and turn into such a corrupt mess that Bloomberg spends all his time fighting internal corruption and it keeps them off our backs.
It's gonna take a long time to make Bloomberg broke. He has more than 30 BILLION dollars, and increasing at a rate of billions every year. He could fund these groups at $50M per year for 20 years, and that would only be $1B. $50M is pocket change to him.

It's gonna take a long time to make Bloomberg broke. He has more than 30 BILLION dollars, and increasing at a rate of billions every year. He could fund these groups at $50M per year for 20 years, and that would only be $1B. $50M is pocket change to him.

Yes but it would finally get us that MRAP we always wanted.. with NES stenciled on it.

I also think he's a kind of guy who likes getting his way, any way he can. I don't think he'll ever give up trying to push his agenda, .....until he's dead.

Ever watched a child petty tyrant run up against a bigger group than he can dominate? Tantrums.

Back
Top Bottom