Article: MOMS DEMAND ACTION SPINS MIDTERM LOSSES: WE'RE A 'POLITICAL FORCE'

So your evidence that 'Merica wants gun control is that antigun incumbent governors won another term in NY, CT, and CO. That's cool. I actually concluded that if the antigun movement didn't happen Democrats wouldn't have lost as many seats as they did. But what do I know, I just studied politics in college. I've never given birth to a child.

Reminds me of a quote fome a stupid movie comedy kung-fu enter the fist

"I'm bleeding first, there fore I'm winning"

We won 3 sure things among a sea of losses. So that means we're a 'force'. Uh huh. Spin class is now in session.

I won't underestimate them. They are a political force, but it is Money, not members that gives them the power they have. Money can buy elections though, the danger is there , especially if they focus on ballot initiatives.

So your evidence that 'Merica wants gun control is that antigun incumbent governors won another term in NY, CT, and CO. That's cool. I actually concluded that if the antigun movement didn't happen Democrats wouldn't have lost as many seats as they did. But what do I know, I just studied politics in college. I've never given birth to a child.

The antis appear to be claiming victory in CO at least according to the NY Slimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/12/u...publicans-showing-effect-of-turnout.html?_r=1

giphy.gif

Of course they are. I doubt there's anyone the pro 2A side could have hired that could do as good a job as moms.

Back
Top Bottom