Article: Mike the Gun Guy is a fraud

Huff Po with factually inaccurate information. Say it ain't so!

In other news, the sky is blue.

Also, I love how the NRA is portrayed as racist when they marched with MLK. Meanwhile gun grabbers want to disarm minorities in the inner city, where they would need protection the MOST!

This guy is a tool bag.

He makes this statement, which fully disqualifies him as "a gun guy"

The Mini-14 was new in every respect and I’ll still take it over any AR platform. Why? Because it always works, it’s accurate as hell, and the truth is that there’s no reason to add any kind of optics to a gun that is probably going to have an effective distance of less than 100 yards

I'm not sure he is, he is just into hats. He wears hats from all sorts of teams and sports.

Correct, he just likes hats. I believe he's from (or at least currently lives) in Texas. He pretty much always has a different hat on in each video. One of the first search results on Google is a picture of him wearing a Red Sox hat.

Can someone remind me about this guys past? Was he a gun store owner here in MA at one point?

This, never heard of him. What a bozo.

yeah, in another thread he was outed as the guy who ran the weare shop i think. closed shop after being investigated by the feds.

Yes, he owned the Ware Gun Shop, in Ware, MA. Just about everyone that dealt with him has their own story and usually, a bad opinion of him. I went there once years ago, and never went back.

"Mike the Gun Guy is a fraud"... something we here in MA have known for years. [puke2]

This ******* is making all kinds of friends in VT now, trolling our papers and boards with his anti-gun bullshit. Eddie Cutler, president of Gun Owners of VT, made him back down after he claimed to have come up to VT and bought a gun from someone in a parking lot. Eddie started taking screen caps and forwarding them to the ATF as evidence of a felony.

Jerk then claimed he was joking and he could have done so but didn't. He was also claiming to still be an FFL in MA, but we couldn't find his name on the FFL database, either.

This ******* is making all kinds of friends in VT now, trolling our papers and boards with his anti-gun bullshit. Eddie Cutler, president of Gun Owners of VT, made him back down after he claimed to have come up to VT and bought a gun from someone in a parking lot. Eddie started taking screen caps and forwarding them to the ATF as evidence of a felony.

Jerk then claimed he was joking and he could have done so but didn't. He was also claiming to still be an FFL in MA, but we couldn't find his name on the FFL database, either.

Oh, this guy is too much! What a devious pr*ck.

Yes, he owned the Ware Gun Shop, in Ware, MA. Just about everyone that dealt with him has their own story and usually, a bad opinion of him. I went there once years ago, and never went back.

When I moved to Massachusetts and decided to apply for my LTC, my friend and I found a Groupon deal for two at this guy's gun shop in Ware, MA. Within the first few minutes, it became clear to me that this guy was a total tool bag. He was incredibly rude, almost as if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. My friend asked a question and his response made it sound like my friend was an idiot. I'm sad that I gave this man my business... Never again.

Back
Top Bottom