Article: IDAHO MILITARY FAMILIES GET FREE CONCEALED CARRY TRAINING TO COMBAT ISIS THR

Wish I could convince my mom/sister to start carrying...both of them think guns are icky and were even reluctant to scrub their FB pages of anything involving me and my military status...they actually think nothing could happen to them. Lucky, my mothers boyfriend is a gunslinger from way back, so I don't have to worry as long as he's around. My brother in law had his testicles removed when he married my sister though.

hope it saves one life or deters isis attacks. i wonder what MDA would say about this?

They offered to put up signs around soldiers' homes declaring them "Terrorist Free Zones"

I mean it doesn't help when they are out about town, but its a start

The motivation was an ISIS hit list containing “100 military personnel and their families,” urging ISIS sympathizers to kill those named therein. The list “included members of all four major military branches and listed full names, ranks and addresses.”

Ahh, military personnel administration at it's finest. All those years of paperwork falling through the cracks.

Did you ever notice that all these warnings of terrible things ISIS is planning never come to pass? .gov would have us believe they thwart any and all (except for a false flag or two) of these 'threats' and claim our superior .gov intelligence saved the day again.

Me thinks I'm beginning to smell a rat

Back
Top Bottom